Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Somewhere along the banks of the mighty Columbia
    I love Caroline and Katherine (although I prefer Catherine).
    You might also like Louisa, Penelope, Eloise, Eleanor or Margaret. I've been loving Margaret, nn Greta lately. Or just Greta or Gretchen is nice too.
    Under construction...

Thank you for taking the time to read this! I like a lot of your suggestions. My husband wants to stick to the list. I think he is so sick of hearing me talk about names that adding new ones is overwhelming. I so appreciate your opinions. It makes me feel better knowing that my choices aren't too dull. I love the classics but it seems every kid I met these days has a super cool name. I could really use more middle name suggestions if you don't mind. Thank you again for your feedback. It's so nice to have a place to talk about this without judgement.

Quote Originally Posted by roseymaam View Post
    I love Caroline and Katherine (although I prefer Catherine).
    You might also like Louisa, Penelope, Eloise, Eleanor or Margaret. I've been loving Margaret, nn Greta lately. Or just Greta or Gretchen is nice too.
    Louisa is a name that I love love love. Unfortunately my husband hates it. Maybe it's something I should run by him as a middle name. Thanks!

I like Katherine the best, then Caroline.

Maybe if you want a more modern middle you can name her Katherine Eloise.
    (Eloise being a modern alternate to Louisa).

I'm terrible with middles and just wanted to say that Katherine is my favorite of all your options.
    Are you interested in honoring a family member with the middle name? or just want something that sounds good with each first name.

Katherine is lovely. I prefer the Catherine spelling, but my favourite nickname for it is Kit- so the K makes sense
    21 years old and trying to save the world

Harriet Jean - Olive Theodora - Delphi Susanna - Saskia Margaret - Winifred Alice

Tobias Hugo - David Augustus - Peter Archibald - Charles Finnian - Rupert Ezra

In the midst of winter, I found there was, within me, an invincible summer -Albert Camus