Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Please help narrow the choices!

Our second daughter will be born soon, and we can not decide on a name. Our first is named Emerson, and our last name is two syllables beginning with a W ("ey" ending). Thank You!

Ava
    Quinn
    Sydney
    Penelope
    Hayden
    Phoebe
    Ella
    Finley
    Lillian

I like:

Phoebe Quinn!

I would definitely not go with anything frilly next to Emerson, so that automatically eliminates Ava, Penelope, Ella, and Lillian. I would also eliminate Sydney, Phoebe, and Finley because they end with the "ee" sound like your last name does. So that leaves Quinn and Hayden. Hayden is a great big no for me because it rhymes with way too many popular names. She would be lost in a sea of Aidens, Kaydens, Bradens, Jaydens, and Zaidens and all their spelling variations. For me, Quinn is the sure winner here. Emerson and Quinn sound great as sisters. Congrats!
    ~Cathryn Elizabeth~

Stay at home mommy to Benton Grover and Arwen Elizabeth.
    My fur babies are Walter and Marcheline aka Mooch.
    Current favorites: Clementine, Imogen, Calanthe, Azalea, Luna, Rose, Temperance, Wilhelmina, Charleston, Bram, Carver, Ambrose, Conrad, Wilder, Thatcher, Ransom

Everly Anais | Maren Astoria | Paloma Winter | Vita Olivine | Xanthe Lyra | Cleo Viviana | Gemma Eulalie | Ione Catalina | Lux Isadora | Elettra Phoebe | Delphine Kaia | Hesper Valentina | India Eleri | Juniper Zara | Ivy Atalanta

Harlan Rafferty | Lorcan Barnaby | Soren Felix | Atlas Tyrion | Zephyr Sebastian | Oberon Leo

"Life is far too important a thing ever to talk seriously about." - Oscar Wilde