Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thanks for the prompt responses, everyone!

Of your suggestions, I'm going to run Juniper and Matilda by the SO. We've also narrowed things down a little based on family 'input' (shudder). Love the combo ideas as well - I'll definitely come back to them later. Our list now is:

Guys:
    Felix
    Milo
    Dashiell
    Emerson
    Ezra
    Theodore
    Flynn

Girls:
    Miranda
    Hazel
    Charlotte
    Imogen
    Aurora (Rory)
    Beatrix
    Eliza
    Zora

The in-laws also want a Joseph/Josephine/diminutive in there somewhere, and I could use some help making that fit with whatever name we choose? I'm still open for more suggestions, but mostly looking for combos and narrowing down things at this point.

Thanks!

I like:

Boys:
    Sawyer
    Milo
    Maddox
    Emerson - I prefer this as a middle name because there aren't really any intuitive nicknames for it. It is really charming though.
    Theodore - I love the nickname Theo, so cute.

Girls:
    Hazel - I love this as a first name but it fits well as a middle with lots of other names! Like Zora or Aurora
    Aurora (Rory) - Aurora isn't my favourite name but I love the nickname Rory
    Zora

We have some friends that named their daughter Zenya and it has really grown on me. I thought I'd throw that out there if you like Zora.

PS - Family input is the worst. They had their turn naming their kids, now it's your turn. Don't be pressured into anything you don't absolutely love.
    Last edited by katieydenberg; September 9th, 2013 at 07:21 PM.
    New username is @ truenature

I think Joseph and Josephine bot go well with the names that have made it on to your shortlist.

I especially like Milo Joseph, Felix Joseph (maybe a bit s heavy) and Theodore Joseph and Miranda Josephine, Hazel Josephine, Beatrix Josephine and Zora Josephine.

Maybe Josanne or Josie for a Joseph diminuitive?'

My faves are:

Girls
    Hazel
    Aurora
    Beatrix

Boys:
    Milo
    Theodore (I love the nn Teddy)
    Flynn