Names Searched Right Now:

Please help expand our baby boy name list!

I am hoping all of you can help expand our list of options for our first little one - a boy - due February 2014.

We have a list of names that are at the top of our list, but we could use some more options. Current favorites for first name include Hudson, Lincoln, Lochlan, and Hadden. (are you sensing a bit of a theme?! HA!)

We also have a list of potential middle names we are looking at, such as:
    -Kenrick: a play on my husband's and his father's name
    -Donnelly: homage to my grandfather, Donald
    -Prescott: a play on my husband's brother's name

We do have some qualifications for the name. We would like a first name with more than one syllable since our last name is short. Since our last name starts with an "H" we are interested in a first name that begins with an "H"...but not 100% sold on the idea. Further, I grew up with a VERY popular first name and my husband grew up with an obscure first name ..... we would prefer this kiddo to have something in the middle - ie a unique/not-terribly-common name that people can still easily pronounce and understand.

Any further suggestions you could provide would be MUCH appreciated!

Olivia/Livia/Livy/Liv : Thessaly/Darah/Bethel : Noelle/Eve
    Benedict/Eli: Jude/Zane: Luke/Darius : Levi/Phineas/Calvin

I love a number of names on your list! Declan was a top contender before, but it has dropped a bit for us since it has taken off in popularity. Funny enough, our dog is named Duncan

Lawson, Judson, and Alden could be contenders! I also love Rohan and Ronan, but we have a family member with a very similar name.

Thank you