Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mischa View Post
    Congrats to you and your family on the safe arrival of your daughter Faedra Elise. You know most Berries don't like kre8tif spellings but I love this smoosh since you're honoring two family members in one name! Welcome back hannah-banana and welcome to little Fae!
    I second this. Congrats and welcome Faedra.

I love Faedra Elise, nickname Fae. So pretty and classy!
    Shealah
    Teenberry, name loving girl.
    xo

Favorites:
    Lucy, Madeline, Caroline, Kylie, Bryn, Audrey/Aubrey, & Sierra
    Eli, Caden, Camden, Riley and Caleb

Guilty Pleasures:
    Clementine & Tiara

Congratulations! Your daughter has a lovely name and so does her brother.

Congratulations! Faedra Elise is lovely, and I think it's great with her big brother's name, too. I agree with @mischa - usually the Berries don't love alternate spellings (myself included!), but Faedra just works. I've never liked the look of Phaedra, and I love the family tie with Faedra, and it looks more faerie-like with the "F" spelling! All the best!

Congrats to your family on Fae's birth! We have a little Fae in our family (Fiona's nn is Fae) -- she's a ball of energey all the time!
    Wife to one great guy
    Mama to six pretty ladies: Scarlett (12), Penelope (9), Alice (3), Fiona (3), Lucille (16 mo.) & Coraline (16 mo.)

& 4 angels gone before us: Christian (7 wks), Amos (6 wks), Naomi (16.5 wks), & Hosanna (6 wks)

~We fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.~