Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Cool FINALLY able to announce the arrival of....

It has taken me 7 months to figure out how to reset my password, but it finally worked and I am proud to announce the arrival of my daughter, born January 24th, 2013:

FAEDRA ELISE aka FAE.

Miss Fae was a healthy 7lbs 6oz. Born via a completely natural delivery less than 10 minutes after arriving at the hospital. Lol. She was our surprise baby, arriving the day before her due date when we weren't expecting her for at least another week since her brother was 2 weeks over due.

Her name wasn't even on our original list, I was reading a book with a character called Phedre. I was telling my husband about the plot of the book and a few days later when we were discussing names he brought it up. It works out perfectly for us, since my Grandmother's name is Lois Faye (hence the Fae- spelling) and DH's mother is Audra (Fae-dra). Elise is DH's sister's middle name.

I'm over the moon in love with both her and her name.
    Last edited by hannah-banana; September 8th, 2013 at 07:08 PM.
    DH: Clifton Tyler 'Ty'
    DS: Laikon Timothy
    DD: Faedra Elise
    Me: Hannah Nicole

Girl: Linden, Harmony, Ruby, Ivy, Charity, Zinnia, Roxanne, Bronwyn, Willow, Meredith, Coraline, Juniper, Temperance, Nova, Aria, Tesla, Felicity, Lavender, Athena, Tallulah.

Boy: Zane, Ezra, Cyrus, Phoenix, Silas, Leo, Finley, Avory, Roman, Lysander, Theo, Sawyer, Penley, Hartlyn, Orion, Briar, Sterling, Felix, Bristol, Desmond.

Belated congratulation on little Fae's birth! She is quite big now, isn't she? And she has a lovely name.

Congratulations. Her name is divine! : )
    --Carla
    Mommy to Eva Lily Catherine, b. 1/31/2014

Congratulations! I adore her name.. oh my! <3

Congrats to you and your family on the safe arrival of your daughter Faedra Elise. You know most Berries don't like kre8tif spellings but I love this smoosh since you're honoring two family members in one name! Welcome back hannah-banana and welcome to little Fae!
    All the best,
    Mischa.