Results 16 to 20 of 23
September 9th, 2013 02:29 PM #16
Lark - Makes a great middle, but I could see it as a first name too.
Mavis - Love
Clementine - I want to love, but just cannot get on board with this name.
Paloma - I have a new found love for this peaceful name.
Lux - Makes an OK middle.
Eulalie - So adorable!
Liesl - I associate it with the oldest daughter in The Sound of Music, so I love it.
Beatrix - OK
Eloise - Cute
Gemma - OKNever be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself. ~Harvey Fierstein
Stay at home mommy to Benton Grover and Arwen Elizabeth.
September 9th, 2013 10:07 PM #18Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2013
September 9th, 2013 10:38 PM #20Senior Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2013
Ranking from best to worst, with ratings of Love, Like, and Dislike
1. Clementine - LOVE. Clementine is such a cute, quirky, offbeat name with character.
2. Lark - Like. Lark is exotic and unexpected. However, I feel it's an idea that looks better on paper than in real life.
3. Eulalie - Like. Reminds me a bit of Ukulele though. May I suggest the similar Eunice and Coralie?
4. Liesl - Like. I don't love the spelling, though.
5. Gemma - Like. A bit popular for me, but whatever.
6. Beatrix - Dislike. Would love if this were Beatrice! NN Bea is very cute.
7. Eloise - Dislike. It always sounds like the person saying the name has major phlegm.
8. Mavis - Dislike. May I suggest Maeve instead?
9. Lux - Dislike. Never got the appeal of this one.
10. Paloma - Dislike. Always sounded ugly to me.NYC Addict to Girls' Names. Future novelist and screenwriter.
Annabel/Annabella, Alice, Arabella, Bryony, Calla, Clara, Clementine, Delphine, Eleanora, Emmeline, Estella, Hazel, Isadora, Ivy, Jane, Josephine, Lily, Sapphira, Violetta
Bryce, Calvin, Charles/Charlie, Christopher, Dylan, Wesley, Wyatt
September 9th, 2013 11:58 PM #22Senior Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2013
September 10th, 2013 02:47 AM #24
Lark - This sounds very masculine to me. And not super attractive, it is kind of abrupt.
Mavis - I don't mind Mavis but its hard to picture on a little girl or a teenager in a world full of Sophias and Olivias.
Clementine - I think of the oranges. I don't dislike it.
Paloma - I think Palomino.
Lux - This to me comes off as cheap. It reminds me of bath products and I think its a name that would suit a stripper.
Eulalie - I don't know how I feel about this. I'd have to think about it.
Liesl - I think "weasel" but I like the idea of it. For some reason this name is very 80's to me.
Beatrix - This is fun but I prefer Beatrice.
Eloise - This is my favourite of your choices. I know its popular but its so cute. Love the nickname Weezy.
Gemma - I don't like this at all. I think porn star.Azula Rosemary 1 July 2012
Expecting 2 January 2014