Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    It's beautiful. I think once people meet her the best fitting nn will come out- and maybe it's something like pp said that your family will discuss it and pick the choice you all like ( or can live with.) As for another family member saying she'll call her by her middle is all to familiar to me! My mom calls our daughter the nn she wants to and we pretty much just let her as no one else does so it's just a grandma thing.
    Proud mama to L. and S.E.R.

*Magnolia Alice/ Evangeline Snow/ Adelaide Clover/Annabelle Violet/
    Wesley Rohan/ Hugo Phelan/August Grey/Thatcher Fox/ Ignatius Grey/Caius Grey*

Goodness, I have almost the same feelings. I love the name but would use nn "Neve" but DH insists on using "Jenna" which I find unacceptably boring. So it is off our list.
    Personal Favorites: Mira Cairdeas and Darrow Paine

Best Wishes To All

Genevieve Grace is a beautiful combination and a really effective use of alliteration. At one point in my childhood, my dad and I counted all of my nicknames for fun, and I had at least seven of them. Numerous nicknames is actually a great advantage because she can choose whichever nn she likes best and it can change as she gets older. If you prefer a nickname, you can always say, "This is Genna/Evie/Eve. It's short for Genevieve." That way, it emphasizes what you regularly call her over her official, legal name.
    Last edited by hermione_vader; September 8th, 2013 at 07:15 PM. Reason: forgot "is"

Genevieve Grace is lovely, and as a few people have already said, the nickname issue will sort itself out. Personally, my favourite nickname for Genevieve is Neve.
    [FONT=Times New Roman]
    [CENTER]~Ebony~
    ----------------------------
    [COLOR="#66cc33"]Ignatius - Jasper - Hugo - Edmund - Henry - Oliver - Rupert - Felix - Percy - August - Atticus - Amias - Otto - Barnaby - Arthur - Ezra - Hector - Charles[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="#cc99cc"]Antigone - Hermione - Harriet - Cordelia - Violet - Persephone - Beatrice/Beatrix - Clementine - Ottilie - Florence - Octavia - Drusilla - Agnes - Ida - Matilda - Xanthe[/COLOR]

[/CENTER]
    [SIZE=1]Previously ebonyeden[/SIZE]

[RIGHT][SIZE=1]avatar is my 8th great grandmother.[/SIZE][/RIGHT][/font]

I think you don't get to decide nicknames anyways and it''s a pretty name.