Names Searched Right Now:

MN for Evangeline

Lately I've been toying around with the beautiful Evangeline--and I've really been falling for it! I'm still very much in love with Eva, and may keep that in the end, but lately I'm loving Evangeline nn Eva/Evie, and I'd like to play around with it a little. It's so much name with such a rich personality and flavor--what would you pair with it to keep it simple, but still interesting? Everything I think of--Evangeline Wisteria, Evangeline Poppy, Evangeline Sofia, Evangeline Cosima--all seem way too much.

Ideally, I'd like to keep the family name Clara or Claire as a second middle, so I can keep my beloved double-barrel Eve-Claire (or Eva Clara) as a nn.

Any ideas?

Thanks, Berries!
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle Aurora Grace | Caleb Elias Joseph | Arianne Eleanor Daisy | Everett Joshua Charles
    Olivia Wren Camille | Jack August Wilder | Violet Ophelia Claire | Avery Ian George

Love Evangeline! I had a hard time letting go of that one. I had Evangeline Snow; not sure if Snow is too out there for you. I think Evangeline Clara Snow is the ultimate December baby name. No other names are coming to me. I'll look through my lists and see what else I came up with for Evangeline.
    Considering...
    Cordelia Eilonwy Snow ● Evadne Undomiel Snow ● Isabeau Sophronia Blanche ● Lorelei Nimue Ondine
    Pandora Vivienne Swan ● Thisbe Octavia Wildrose ● Thora Ilythia Swan

●●● ●●● ●●●
    Caspian Ithuriel Wilder ● Damian Rainer Sparrow ● Evander Ithuriel Sol
    Gwydion Alaric Hart ● Malachi Tristan Bjorn ● Phineas Robin Blaise ● Theodore Peregrine Llyr

our furbabies: Sebastian & Oleander

Redwoodfey - that would be the ultimate Christmas name! Clara is in honor of my dad and brother (Clara and their MN, Robert, essentially mean the same thing), but I'm always on the look out to honor my sister, who has a Christmas name. Snow would do that, but I am just not sure it's namey enough for me. I have tried to get into Snow; I just don't think I'd ever be able to use it. Evangeline Clara Snow would be quite nice, though!

norameredith - from your suggestions, I love the names Lucia, Lydia, Julia, and Audrey--and I can see me using the latter two more easily with Evangeline than the former two. I'm not sure of the flow of Evangeline Ruth Clara, but I would be open to Evangeline Clara Ruth as a possibility! Ruth is another family name.

judyariel - I love so many of the MNs you listed--they just seem like too much with Evangeline! Evangeline Isabelle, Evangeline Charlotte, Evangeline Violet, Evangeline Beatrix, Evangeline Felicity, Evangeline Mireille... they're all feel like way too much for me. Noelle, again, could honor my sister, though, so Evangeline Clara Noelle could be a real possibility! It feels like a lot of name, and maybe even too over-the-top, but since it would honor my sister, I'd be open to consider it.

Any other thoughts? I'm also think of of Evangeline Clara Joy, perhaps.
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle Aurora Grace | Caleb Elias Joseph | Arianne Eleanor Daisy | Everett Joshua Charles
    Olivia Wren Camille | Jack August Wilder | Violet Ophelia Claire | Avery Ian George