Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I spent most of my teens naming huge imaginary families of adopted children, totally normal.
    Thrilled to be mother to @gnes Ei1ish Madeline and Fe1icity Bridget Be@trice

If we'd had boys the list was: Godfrey, Seamus, Alexander, Michael, Felix, Peter, Ignatius & Sebastian.

Oh yes, especially Blade's thread "Today my kid turn..." Babies are so adorable and I want them! I'm the same age with you. Still in school, no financial stability, etc. You're completely normal, I think.
    Call me Cynthia, Angie, or Luna. 22. Name nerd.

Clemency | Clementine | Juliette | Helena | Isabelle | Annabelle | Evangeline | Seraphina | Rosalind | Violetta
    Vanessa | Audrey | Ariadne | Callista | Belphoebe | Bellatrix | Lyra | Valencia | Valentina | Laetitia | Cytherea
    Gavriel | Hermes | Flynn | James | Orion | Alexander | Caspian | Peregrine | Marius | Altair | Lucias
    Callum | Cadmus | Jason | Perseus | Theseus | Oliver | Éomund | Stellan | Amias

So totally normal! And, honestly, even if you weren't on Nameberry you'd probably still have thoughts like that. It's biological. I'm a bit older than you are, done with school, married, and I already have a baby, and I still get baby-fever. It's pretty bad right now, actually. I'm sure spending so much time thinking about baby names isn't helping my situation, but I also feel like everyone is pregnant right now except me. It's not true. Not even close. I think only 3 women I know are expecting right now, and 1 just had her baby today (!!!), but I notice all the pregnant women everywhere I go.
    Mommy to...Maura Lucille

I had a baby today, I would name him/her...
    Patrick Donley or Brigid ???

BOYS: Seamus Arthur or Niall/Neil/Neal James
    GIRLS: ???

Enjoy your freedom now! Once you start poppin' out babies, that's it. You won't be able to go out nearly as much, if you do go out you will be distracted the whole time thinking about your kid(s), you won't see your friends as often, you can say goodbye to impromptu anything, or late night dates, or sleep or excellent uninterrupted sex. Right now the world is your oyster. Do your traveling, make your memories now because once you're a mama it's not about you anymore.

LOL I sound so bitter.
    Babies are great, Azula is the center of my life now. But SOMETIMES I wish I had a time machine so I could go back to my early 20s just for a day or two!
    New username is @ truenature

EDIT: Accidentally posted on the wrong thread, haha.
    Last edited by jazz1509; September 8th, 2013 at 04:40 AM.
    The 3 Princesses in my life...

Elizabeth Hope
    Annabelle Cadence
    Madeleine Pearl