Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Which middle for Mairead?

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mairead Matilda

17 47.22%
  • Mairead Cora

5 13.89%
  • Mairead Ramona

6 16.67%
  • Mairead Delilah

8 22.22%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Choosing between 4 middle names...

If we're having a girl (we find out in a few weeks!!), we are definitely going to name her Mairead, but we've been stumped when it comes to middle names. Finally, we've narrowed it down to 4 options and seriously can't choose between them. Please vote on your favorite, we need help! If you see any huge problems with any of the options or have any other suggestions that you think we might like, please share with us! Thanks all!
    kira maeve
    recently married my best friend (Alex)

expecting #1 february, 2014...
    Mairead//Eoghan

How do you pronounce the first name?
    Wanting to be pregnant.

I think that Cora is too short in the mn spot personally. I voted for Matilda because the syllables work well together and in this case the alliteration is lovely. My next favourite is Ramona and then Delilah. Keep us updated with what you choose. Good luck!X
    Last edited by hanbow; September 8th, 2013 at 12:15 PM. Reason: Typo
    Eulalie/Eulalia Clio & Lysander James

Ferelith November
    Melisende Daisy

Oberon (Bear) (mn suggestions welcome)
    Jupiter

All those MNs are really pretty. I was thinking you should maybe use one as a first name and Mairead as the MN...
    NYC Addict to Girls' Names. Future journalist.

Favorite Girls:
    Annabel/Annabella, Alice, Arabella, Aria, Clara, Clementine, Della, Eleanora, Emmeline, Flora, Harper, Hazel, Isadora, Ivy, Jade, Josephine, Kate, Lily, May, Violetta, Zara

Favorite Boys:
    Archer, Bryce, Calvin, Charles/Charlie, Christopher, Dylan, Graham, Miles, Wesley, Wyatt

Violetta Jane|Della May|Emmeline Violet|Stella Jade|Mara Vivian|Flora Dixie|Zara Delphine

Wyatt Joseph|Bryce Greyson|Will Tate|Nate Charles

well going off how i think the name is said (Mare-reed) I'll vote for Matilda. But my brain keeps telling me Mairead Veronica is a great sound, and I have to leave Mairead Felicity as well.
    Wanting to be pregnant.