Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Help!! Baby girl due in a month and need a name!

My partner and I are expecting a baby girl in October and can't find the perfect name. The names we liked are even starting to just sound old and boring now. We need some fresh ideas or encouragement to love some of the names we have! The middle name will be either Ashley or Marie, unless there is a name we just can't live without that doesn't fit either of those. Please look at our list of names we've considered and give some opinions!

Ellis Ashley
    Rowan Marie
    Halle Marie
    Emory (Kate?) our mn options don't really go with this one.
    Avery Marie
    Nora Ashley (my partner dislikes this, those it's one of my favorites!)
    Adelaide Marie
    Adeline Marie
    Quinn Ashley
    Charlotte (Charlie) Ashley

Thoughts, opinions and new ideas are welcome!

Not expecting, just love collecting names!

My name is Erin. I am 22 years old and I have loved baby names since I was 10.

Girl names: Juliet Grace, Madeleine Hope, Linnea Ruby, Stella Rose, Emilia Colette, Clara ?, Fiona Violet, Bridget Amelia, Lydia Charlotte Eden Elizabeth, Eliza ?, Evelyn ?

Boy names: Jonathan Rhys, Wesley Drew, Evan Robert, Joel ?, Quinn ?, Dawson Cole, Griffin Miles, Judah Nathaniel, Greyson Jeremiah, Roman Isaiah

Adelaide Marie is very elegant, and lovely.

I love Rowan Marie and Adeline Marie and I really like Emory Kate, but I think a longer middle name would go better. It just looks too short. How about Emory Katrina or Emory Kathleen? But If you have a long last name then Kate is good, but if you have a short last name, a longer middle name is better. Charlotte Ashley is nice too, but I think Charlotte Marie sounds nicer. Out of all your Ashley option, Ellis Ashley sounds best, but I think Quinn Ashley is the nicest because Ellis is NMS.
    (\_/)
    (o.o)
    (><) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.