Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Beatriz - Spanish Beatrice
    Aloisa - German Louisa
    Amalia - Czech Amelia
    Alisa - Russian & Spanish Alice
    Aveline - Irish Evelyn

@niteowl13 - I know, I love it when this happens and there are so many wonderful suggestions!

@valerie2 - Thank you, Giuliana is very pretty, but it ends with -a like Carlotta... My fussiness refuses to subside regarding that aspect, I'm afraid. And similarly with Moira, if it weren't for Marguerite... Thank you anyway - any excuse to see beautiful names!

@emilyva - Ines, Olena and Yulia (love this one!) are so lovely - thank you for the thought and time you put in!

@kacey1010 - Beatriz is one I have considered using, or Beatrice pronounced the Italian way (bay-ah-TREE-chay) but Alisa is nice also. Thank you so much!

GIRLS: Carlotta "Cara" Benedikte Marguerite "Etta" Beata Leonora "Lilla" Elisabet

Car Baby Tuppence Zosia Mabel-------------------------------Recent Fancies: Reuben [boy] & Honoria [girl]

Maybe:

Antonella (Italian)

Eleanor = Leonor (Spanish/Port.), Leonore (German)

Frances = Francine (French), Francesca (Italian), Franciszka (Polish), Franziska [nn Ziska] (German), Franca (Italian)

Georgia = Georgette and Georgine [nn Gigi] (French), Georgina (German), Giorgia and Giorgina (Italian)
    Grace = Grazia and Graziella (not technically an Italian version of Grace, but "grazia" is a cognate of "grace" so think this still could work)

Hannah = Hanna (Swedish), Hannele (Finnish)

Jacqueline = Zaklina (Polish/Czech), Giachetta (Italian)
    Jean/Joanna = Ioanna (Greek), Jeannine and Jeannette (French), Janina [YAH-nee-na] (Polish)

Louise = Lovisa (Swedish), Ludovica and Luigia (Italian), Luisa (Spanish/Port.)

Sarah = Sarit (Hebrew), Sarika (Hungarian)

Theresa = Therese (French), Tereza (Bulgarian, Czech, Romanian and Portuguese), Theresia (German, Dutch and Swedish), Terezia (Hungarian and Slovak)

Veronica = Veronique (French)
    "Don't try to be modern, it's the most old-fashioned thing there is," - Attilio, The Tiger and the Snow

Domenico, Gianfranco, Giacomo, Antonio, Raphael, Calogero, Leopold, Angelo, Giorgio, Alban, Malachi, Dante, Mirek, Dario, Lionel, Asa, Valerio
    Katarina, Irena, Silvia, Aniela, Delfina, Raffaella, Apollonia, Cecilia, Pasqualina, Rosina, Josephine, Allegra, Romana, Alba, Bronya, Adrasteia, Vincenza, Althea, Eurydice, Regina, Mirellina, Arianell, Sonia, Talia, Cordelia, Leona/Leonie

@teacherma - Therese and Theresia especially are beautiful! Sarit and Ioanna are also intriguing - thank you very much for your suggestions

GIRLS: Carlotta "Cara" Benedikte Marguerite "Etta" Beata Leonora "Lilla" Elisabet

Car Baby Tuppence Zosia Mabel-------------------------------Recent Fancies: Reuben [boy] & Honoria [girl]