Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Which name matches best!?

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sadie

4 11.11%
  • Nell

11 30.56%
  • Elsa

16 44.44%
  • Grace

5 13.89%
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

What name goes best w/ 2 sisters...?

Middle names are not decided yet but have somewhat narrowed down our girl choices. I know none of them really perfectly match w/ Mhairi and Fiona but out of these choices, does one stand out to sound the best ? I realize names don't have to match perfectly but I don't want one name to stand out too badly.

Mhairi, Fiona and Sadie
    Mhairi, Fiona and Grace/Gracie
    Mhairi, Fiona and Nell/Nellie
    Mhairi, Fiona and Elsa/Elsie
    Mom to Mhairi Elizabeth (March 19, 2010) & Fiona Lilidh (Dec 21, 2012) Baby #3 Due March 2014

Aside from Sadie, which I feel is too nicknamey to go with the elegant Mhairi and Fiona. I love Nell personally, but I feel Grace (classic, beautiful) or Elsa (sweet, gentle) would fit the best with your daughters names since they have similar feels.

I was torn between Grace and Elsa but I voted for Elsa. She really does seem to fit well. Sadie and Nell feel more like NNs to me so the just don't seem to fit well.

♥ Clara Dean Lucy Dominic ♡

Feel free to ask me anything about saints names

This is my problem, my husband and I both love Sadie and have from the start..almost naming both older daughters Sadie..so now we are afraid if we don't use Sadie, we may regret. But I agree, it just doesn't seem to flow great w/ Mhairi and Fiona. Dilemma! Thanks for the input..I adore Grace and Elsa too.
    Mom to Mhairi Elizabeth (March 19, 2010) & Fiona Lilidh (Dec 21, 2012) Baby #3 Due March 2014

Mhairi, Fiona and Nell sound perfect together!

GIRLS: Carlotta Miriam BenedikteMarguerite Airlie SusannahElisabet Ruth Frederica

Car Baby Tuppence Zosia Mabel-------------------------------Recent Fancies: Mads [boy] & Roxana [girl]