Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Abbie Rose - I'd go with Abigail or Abrielle LOVE Rose!
    Chrystin Grace - Kristin is very 70s,80s,90s....Grace is pretty
    Morgan Isobelle - I like Morgana and Isabelle or Isobel is sweet but so trendy right now.
    Farryn Rose - I really like Farryn spelled Farren. What about Finley or Marin?
    Hadley Grace- Cute, but prefer Haven, Linden, Ridley, Riley Waverly as unisex names
    Harlow Shannah -This is pretty
    Macie Rose -Not a fan of this one.
    Acelynn Monica - This seems made up. Maybe, Aislin or even Gracelyn is nicer.
    Kelby Isobelle -Shelby is sweeter
    Jorja Rose - If you spelled it Georgia Rose I would love this one the most!
    Sarina Megan - Serena?
    Briar Rose - Not a fan.
    Briana Sherri (Sherri is my momma's name and I don't really like it, but she really wants me to use it!) - Briana is one of those names that every child was named in the 90s
    Ambrose Isobelle - Sounds masculine. What about Ambretta?
    Gracie Kate - Love Kate! Kate Gracie would be perfect!
    Brynn Paisley - Not a fan of either of these. I like Wynn.
    Proud mama to L. and S.E.R.

*Magnolia Alice/ Evangeline Snow/ Adelaide Clover/Annabelle Violet/
    Wesley Rohan/ Hugo Phelan/August Grey/Thatcher Fox/ Ignatius Grey/Caius Grey*

My favorite from your list is Hadley Grace. I think it also goes best with your sibset. (I love her brother's names!) I do like Sherri as a nm, but if your not sure how about using a veriation i.e. Sherie, Cherrie, Sherrie, Sherra, Sheria, Sheriz, Sherize, Charlize, Sharlie, etc......

My favorites are Gracie Kate and Macie Rose! Best of luck!
    G: Sawyer, Clementine, Evangeline, Natalie, Hazel, Saiorse, Stella, Wren (Birdie), Bianca, Melody, Roux, Olive, India Scout, Minerva, Delilah, Daisy, Darcy, Clio, Junia, Pfeifer, Kate, Mary Claire, Violet, Fiona, Ella, Poppy
    B: Balthasar, Basil, Ezekiel, Reuben, Sebastian, Finnian, Eric, Dean, Wallace (Wally), Zephyr, Cecil, Lysander, Schuyler, Nico
    Girl Groups: Clementine, Mary Claire, Stella
    Boy Bands: Balthasar Alexander, Cecil, Basil
    Twin Teams: Luna and Linus

I like Morgan Isobelle, Hadley Grace, and Gracie Kate (although I think Grace Katherine nn Gracie Kate would be adorable!) the best. Although personally, I'd just put Isobelle/Isabelle up front. I think Kiernan, Jaxon, and Isobelle or Kiernan, Jaxon, and Grace/Gracie would be adorable together. I like Macy, as well, but I'm not as fond of the Macie spelling. Not because I don't like alternative spellings (which I generally don't)--but because it just doesn't look right to me. It looks quite cutesy and nicknamey. I used to love Macey as an alternative to Macy, but in general, these days, I just like Macy more. It's a sweet name, though.

[QUOTE=casilda;2056817]It doesn't matter. Your remark was completely unnecessary. It definitely doesn't do you any favors to act nice to the OP but throw all the other berries under the bus.

OP - These are similar to Sherri:

I referred to snobby people, people like you, as being dingle berries. Not ALL other berries. Just your kind looking to pick fights for no reason, dingle berry.