Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Honest Opinions On...

Belpheobe??

I have been crushing hard on this name recently and I really want to know other peoples opinions on it. I know there are so many nn options which I love and I think that its just such a pretty fn. Just wondering what middle names you would pair with it? Thanks
    MaddieFleur, Name Lover, Someday Mummy

For my little ladies: Evie, Tessa, Charlotte, Leah, Millie, Poppy, Cara, Juliet, Ottilie, Isolde, Rosalind, Martha
    For my dashing gents: Finn, Charlie, Isaac, Louis, William, Rory, Roman, Arthur, Leopold, Nicholas, Alexander, August

I really think it's too much. It sounds kind of made up, don't you think? Not something I would use. I couldn't picture a girl of any age with that name. I suggest you use Phoebe instead, I think it's a cute name and isn't all that different, but much better. GL.

Just wanted to point out that it's actually Belphoebe with an O-E in the middle.

And also I love it. There was another thread like this one recently: http://nameberry.com/nametalk/thread...ould-you-think
    Gwen
    College student, bookworm, terrible influence.
    Owner of a cat: Minerva "Minnie"

Current favorites:
    Odette Cosima Fionnuala Iphigenia Coraline
    Emmett Kieran August Malcolm Zephyr

I really love Belphoebe! I think it's beautiful. It stood out to me the first time I saw it, the spelling, the sound when you say it, the feels, the imagery I see. Love it! I think it's a wonderful first name too. I wouldn't mind Belle/Bel occasionally, but I would use the full name 90% of the time. It's just too beautiful to be hidden behind a nickname all the time! The thing that turns me off from this name is that most people would probably only think of it as Belle + Phoebe. I think the magic and beauty of this name would be lost on most people. I think if I ever used it, it would have to be a middle name. But, if you love it, go for it!
    twenty, virgo, college student,
    lover of nature, fairy tales, and anything fantasy˙·٠(◡‿◡✿)

Looks like someone who has a fear of bells.