Names Searched Right Now:

Loving Ulryck as a middle

Can anyone offer some first names (preferrably Saint names) that flow. Ulryck is on both sides of our family and I've always liked it. Our last name is 3 syllables ending in 'cha'. Thanks again! ~Laura
    ~Laura

Natalia Liliane * Agnes Evangeline * Juliette Zofie
    Christian Donald * Julian Piotr

Thackery
    Jasper
    Evander
    Elijah - love this with Ulrick the most
    Damen

ps id use Ulrick, even if the family spells it Ulryck - u & y in one name is a lot, plus Ulrick will be easier for people to spell
    i do not ignore the Rich Text toolbar provided me. i bold, italicize, enlarge, underline and CAPITALIZE for emphasis, individuality, and to capture attention among the endless Arial Standard Size Font that everyone else uses.
    i am not screaming nor will i cosset you. i do this to highlight the most important aspect of my thoughts so they are not lost again in the never ending sea of tiny, black, tempered letters that make up forums everywhere.
    ~*~ i encourage you to do the same ~*~

I prefer Ulrich, but I love the sound! Lucian Ulrich or Bassian Ulrich are both fantastic (if a bit out there, perhaps!) - here is an incredible list of saint names ending in 'n' - if you look at @mischa's started threads, there are lots more male saint names you can look at. I find them so interesting! Good luck.

http://nameberry.com/nametalk/thread...er-quot-N-quot

GIRLS: Carlotta Miriam BenedikteMarguerite Airlie SusannahElisabet Ruth Frederica

Car Baby Tuppence Zosia Mabel---------------------------------------------Recent Fancies: Hamish Idris February & Vivian Tamsin Blythe