Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Dressing Mary up..

So I was having last minute thoughts about Mary, & I was looking for suggestions that would still honor it but maybe a similar name (I believe I seen most variants) or making it into some form of compound?

My favorites are Marina, Marianne, Maiwenn, Marin, and Maren. I also like Mirren.
    Personal Favorites: Mira Cairdeas and Darrow Paine

Best Wishes To All

Marian, Moira, Maudlin

Maudlin is technically from Matilda but Maud & Mary have a similar feel to me, plus i think Maudlin is too lovely not to consider

also like Rosemarie to spice up the well known Rosemary
    Last edited by orphanedhanyou; September 7th, 2013 at 03:32 AM.
    i do not ignore the Rich Text toolbar provided me. i bold, italicize, enlarge, underline and CAPITALIZE for emphasis, individuality, and to capture attention among the endless Arial Standard Size Font that everyone else uses.
    i am not screaming nor will i cosset you. i do this to highlight the most important aspect of my thoughts so they are not lost again in the never ending sea of tiny, black, tempered letters that make up forums everywhere.
    ~*~ i encourage you to do the same ~*~

Rosemary and Marygold are beautiful. So you will have a Mary honoring thing and an individual name - Rose/Rosie or Goldie.

I think Mary is lovely. For variations, I like Marion, Marian, Mara and Maura.