Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Post Need help finding a name for Sawyer's sister to arrive in 4 weeks! Sawyer is a girl!

My husband really wants Landri but I am not sold on the name.
    We like Unisex names but are open to any options.

Other names we like:
    Landri
    Berkley
    Parker
    Locklyn
    Maxwell

Any suggestions would be great. I am not in love with any of the names and running out of time!:-?

Maxwell is a boys' name. Just because two celebrities used it for their daughters, it does NOT mean it's become unisex. Locklyn (Lachlan) is another completely male name).

If you have a daughter named Sawyer, I think Parker goes best with it, it's the most "unisex" option on your list. If you go with the name your husband wants, please go with Landry.
    Current favorites:
    Cora . Louisa . Lydia . Mary

My Adoption Journey

I dont mind Parker, Landry, or Locklyn. Other suggestions:
    Sutton
    Greer
    Sloane
    Addison
    Spencer
    Darcy

Landry (this spelling) and Sawyer would be my pick from your list. Sawyer is spelled correctly so I think your second daughter deserves the same consideration. I think Rowan, Darcy and Hollis would be wonderful with Sawyer..
    All the best,
    Mischa.

Some prettier surnames from my database--Alarie, Aragon, Avery, Bailey, Bennett (frequently used for girls in the 16-1700's), Bliss, Brittain, Courtney, Delaney, Gage, Harper, Hawley, Jordan, Kimberly, Lindsay, Marin, Marsolet, Mercer, Monet, Noel, North, Odelin, Piper, Riley, Robin, Savoy, Saxony, Scarlett, Somerset, Spencer, Stratton, Talbot, Tatum, Tracy, Whitney.