Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Please give me your feedback and help us pick!

This is our first baby and I'm so worried about chosing the perfect name! We have a fairly common last name that starts with "C" and would rather she wasn't one of many with the same name at her school. We also have two nieces, Louisa and Georgia, who we are very close with and don't want our daughter's name to be too close to their names. Please feel free to give honest opinions and suggestions!

Top 3 contenders:
    Amelia/Millie
    Mollie
    Greta/Gretta

Bennie
    Hattie
    Brigitta
    Adelaide
    Liesl
    Nell
    Alice
    Norah

Loving your names. I have to say that I would tend to stick with Amelia/Millie because that's a personal favorite of mine. My great great grandmother's name was Amalie (pron. ah-mah-lee) so I might suggest that as an alternative if you're looking for a formal way to get to Mollie without using Margaret/Mary.

Not as big of a fan of Greta-- it's always been a little Brothers Grimm for me (I picture kids getting pushed into furnaces a la Hansel and Gretel). I really like Hattie and Adelaide but favor your top choices.

Amelia is very popular so I definitely prefer Mollie and Greta on your top 3 list.

However, I love Liesl and Adelaide.
    I like simple yet versatile names that work well for the athlete, the comic, the genius, and the judge.

From your top contenders my favorite is Amelia. I don't like cutesy names like Mollie, Bennie, and Hattie. I also like Norah, Alice, and Adelaide.
    Boys
    Spencer|Benjamin|Henry|Declan|Rhys|Grayson|Peter|Q uinn

Girls
    Laura|Charlotte|Caroline|Savannah|Nora|Natalie|Hel ena

Guilty Pleasures
    River|Sawyer|Moss|Barrett|Sky|Archer