Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Which is your favorite girl name?

Voters
59. You may not vote on this poll
  • Elliana (Louise/Kathleen)

17 28.81%
  • Amelia Kathleen

25 42.37%
  • Charlotte Renae

17 28.81%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    All the names are gorgeous but I voted for Charlotte as I love its nickname, Lottie!
    Amelia would be my second choice, then Elliana.
    Mom to:
    Beatrice Rose (Bea)
    Sylvia Alice (Sylvie)

If we have a third child one day:
    Charlotte (Lottie), Emma, Isadora, Claire, Nora, Clementine, Lucy, Eleanor, Camille, Elodie, Vivian, Briony
    Felix, Bennett, Oliver, James, Leo, Benjamin, Henry, Jack, Vincent, Simon, Alexander

I love how Elliana Louise sounds. (Though I'd spell it Eliana Louise). It's weighty l's sound mystical, almost like your conjuring up a beautiful, lushes women who has a mother Theresa sized heart.
    CONSTRUCTION ZONE!!!
    maybe Endora, Dexter, Gideon & Lorelei
    Newlywed (Not TTC...yet)

I love Eliana, I don't care for Elliana it seems like a made up spelling the traditional spellings are Eliana and Elianna both pronounced the same in Hebrew. You could still nickname her Ellie because its a diminutive. I would pick Eliana Lousie, though I really Like Eliana Charlotte
    Mommy to
    Noah William,
    Elianna (Ella) Beatrice and
    Joseph (Joss) Arthur

thank you for the feedback, berries. Have gone from loving Leeland to loving Leland (after my grandfather) for a boy.... so perhaps I will consider Eliana instead of Elliana. The problem is that the first time I came across it I saw it both ways, never seeing Eliana as the "correct" way... and Eliana reminds me so much of Elijah/Eli for a boy since a friend of mind has an Eli. My husband and I simply prefer Elliana at this point because it looks more feminine in my opinion. TTC #1, but not pregnant yet (I don't think)... so perhaps by that time I will change my mind!! We shall see In my head I guess Eliana is like Alison and Elliana is like Allison (where you'd get Allie).... idk!

Quote Originally Posted by serenityg View Post
    I love Eliana, I don't care for Elliana it seems like a made up spelling the traditional spellings are Eliana and Elianna both pronounced the same in Hebrew. You could still nickname her Ellie because its a diminutive. I would pick Eliana Lousie, though I really Like Eliana Charlotte
    thank you for the info... I do like the look of Elianna better than Eliana, but I fear people will see the Anna and pronounce it that way.