Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Henry William is my favorite!

Oh gosh, so many beautiful combinations!

@ottilie: What are you talking about? You're basically the Queen of gorgeous combinations I'm glad you like Cosima Ingrid Zenobia because I also had quite some problems with that combo (as well as all the rest *sigh*). There's literally not one of your combinations that I don't like. I love Henry Antony Casimir, Henry Antony Eglamour (don't think I've ever heard of Eglamour before, such a very beautiful name!), Henry Antony Ravelin (that reminds me of Adelin which I love but am somewhat opposed to use without William, so yay!), Henry Antony Vincent, Henry Edmund Anarion, Henry Edmund Earendil and Henry Edmund Lorien (sounds so great). Thank you so much for all of those Ottilie

@mclevine: Cosima is pretty, I agree Oh, so many beautiful combinations! I love Henry Archibald Edmund (*swoon*), Henry Illyrio Peregrine, Henry Theodore Louis, Henry Antony Sigvard (I've been looking for somewhere to put Sigvard for so long and this is basically perfect, besides if Sigvard is there, Edmund is also somewhat represented because "my" Edmund and Sigvard were brothers) and Henry Edmund Isidore. Henry Edmund Beuaregard sounds so dapper, but I can't help but thinking of Violet Beauregarde from Roald Dahl's Charlie and the Chocolate Factory when hearing it). Thank you very much!

@caroline147: Henry Edmund Illyrio is so great, but I've had a lot of doubt concerning Illyrio, mainly because Illyrio Mopatis from ASOIAF isn't a character that I care very much for. Thank you!

@ciottolo: Henry Antony Edmund is so great and majestic, isn't it? But don't you think it's somewhat flat compared to Amaury Charles Theo and Cosima Ingrid Zenobia? Henry Edmund Faramir and Henry Philip Valemon are both stunning. Thank you

@boyandgirl: Henry William is very regal (probably has something to do with the two lovely British Princes), thank you!
    Zelia • Twenty • Film, history and royalty connoisseur • I have a personal blog and one about royalty
    Exporting old Danish names, Greenlandic names and Greenlandic sibling names
    Henry Ásgeirr Edmund • Amaury Charles Théoden "Theo" • Alexander Adelin Lórien "Sasha" • Asa Edouard Ivik
    Cosima Ingrid Zenobia "Mimi" • Johanna Ivalo Galadriel "Anna" • Gaia Margaret Undómiel • Asta Catherine Françoise

And for the moment: Atticus Aksel Inigo • Aviaaja Cleopatra Hero "Avi" • Fabiola Agnes Lúthien

Oh, I'm glad you liked some of them! Eglamour is from a medieval romance called Sir Eglamour de Artois. And one of Julia's suitors in Two Gentlemen of Verona. What think'st thou of the fair Sir Eglamour? Julia asks Lucetta.
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

Jee, totally forgot about this thread (this is what studying does to you, sigh), sorry!

@judyariel: I love Henry Aurelian Charles, but I'm pretty set on keeping Charles with Amaury. Henry Octavian Edmund and Henry Aurelius Peregrine are also absolutely wonderful. And Henry Edmund Ianto is lovely. Thank you so much for your combinations

@ottilie: I've actually never ever heard of it before (sigh, why so uncultivated, Zelia? I don't know why), it sounds smashing (and even more smashing in Danish, so yay)! Thank you for the explanation
    Zelia • Twenty • Film, history and royalty connoisseur • I have a personal blog and one about royalty
    Exporting old Danish names, Greenlandic names and Greenlandic sibling names
    Henry Ásgeirr Edmund • Amaury Charles Théoden "Theo" • Alexander Adelin Lórien "Sasha" • Asa Edouard Ivik
    Cosima Ingrid Zenobia "Mimi" • Johanna Ivalo Galadriel "Anna" • Gaia Margaret Undómiel • Asta Catherine Françoise

And for the moment: Atticus Aksel Inigo • Aviaaja Cleopatra Hero "Avi" • Fabiola Agnes Lúthien