Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Do you find the name India offensive?

Voters
73. You may not vote on this poll
  • Definitely offensive

11 15.07%
  • Definitely not offensive

30 41.10%
  • Unsure, seems slightly offensive

8 10.96%
  • Unsure, doesn't seem very offensive

24 32.88%
  • Undecided

0 0%
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Not looking for a debate...just curious about India

Let's start this off by saying this is not a debate thread!

I think by now we're all well-aware of the several other threads that have turned into debates*.

I'm actually more interested in numbers themselves. This isn't really a question of whether it fits into your style or preference...just looking for a breakdown of how many Berries fit on either side of this issue. I'm curious, because I feel like I see India mentioned all of the time.

*Since this isn't a debate thread, if you're unsure as to why India is offensive, please search for one of the other threads. I believe you can find them simply by going to the name page for India and clicking on the thread links.
    I hope to be a mom one day. For now I enjoy being a name lover.

My apologies for any typos; i post from my mobile phone.

So does this mean you want to know if I like it or not, but you prefer not to know why I feel that way about it? Maybe set up a poll?

Personally, I dislike it.

Is the poll not showing up? I can see it, and it shows that a few others have voted. I'm not sure if its a site problem, since i can see it... It should be there, sorry about that.
    I hope to be a mom one day. For now I enjoy being a name lover.

My apologies for any typos; i post from my mobile phone.

Since I know it is offensive, I can't not know it. Does it offend me personally?....No. As a name alone, I do not see the appeal at all. I think it is tacky like most location names.

I agree with the previous poster. It doesn't offend me, but I definitely don't see the appeal. I also don't like location names, and the name India does seem like it's trying too hard.