View Poll Results: Evelyn vs Miriam

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • Evelyn

14 48.28%
  • Miriam

15 51.72%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Evelyn has become trendy and overpopular while the sleeker Miriam awaits revival.
    NYC Addict to Girls' Names. Future journalist.

Favorite Girls:
    Annabel/Annabella, Alice, Arabella, Bryony, Calla, Clara, Clementine, Cora, Delphine, Eleanora, Emmeline, Estella, Hazel, Isadora, Ivy, Jane, Josephine, Lily, Rose, Sapphira, Violetta

Favorite Boys:
    Bryce, Calvin, Charles/Charlie, Christopher, Dylan, Wesley, Wyatt

Still looking for some more input. This is very likely our last child and agreeing on a name has been very difficult!

What do you think of Miriam Evelyn Alexandra? Is that too much? Or do you prefer another order, with either Evelyn or Miriam as first name? Thanks!

I love Miriam Evelyn Alexandra! I'm not a huge fan of two middles (just because it's so foreign to me), but it's hard to disagree with anything about those names -- and I prefer that order. The flow is amazing. Of course it sort of depends on your last name, but whether it's Smith or von Chuggington (sorry, have a two year old and am very bad at making up names), I just can't see any downside to that name. Absolutely stunning.

Thank you catheyc! That name, in that order, is definitely my favorite (still working on my husband). Our last name is also along the lines of Smith, so overall that name doesn't feel too long to me (although many disagree - I guess I'm just more used to double middle names than they are). Besides, most people will only know her as Miriam, not by her full name. Thanks again!