Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Well, to be honest, I love the names Christophe and Crispin - but we're Jewish so I never got to use them.

A few of my guilty pleasure names that I love but don't think I could ever really use:

Girls
    Sparrow
    Meadow
    Astor
    Briseis
    Navy
    Nova
    Sailor
    Ripley
    Sutton
    Ever
    Wisteria

Boys:
    Cash
    Zeppelin
    Nash

I'm sure there's more I can't think of :P
    - Favorites -
    Calla . Evelyn . Hazel . Iris . Lilia . Lilith . Noelle . Rose . Ruby . Vera . Willow
    Connor . Evan . Ezra . Foster . Grey . Kieran . Rowan . Shane . Silas . Zane

- Top Picks -
    Willow Evelyn & Foster Grey

- Rainbow Baby BOY Due June 2, 2015 -

For girls:
    Psyche
    Ursula
    Lola (Lola, she was a dancer... I think it's a fine name, but I can't shake the Barry Manilow association)
    Brooklyn (tho I do love Brooke)
    Yolanda

For boys:
    Barnaby
    Silas
    Rocco
    Parker
    I don't know why, I just don't like the way they ring.

Darrow Paine

I was watching a documentary about the Scopes trial and thought about how awesome it would be to use this. But we live in the South now and it might rub people the wrong way if they figure out that it is a subversive deist/agnostic, reason/science nod. At least it's more subtle than Darwin and sounds better, imo.

Lilou-just too frilly and floppy for most people to take it seriously in the USA.
    Karthiyayini -A sanskrit name that DH and I love but can barely pronounce much less spell, let alone asking for others to
    Aryan- a boy's name in DH's native country that we loved long before Ariana and Aria stormed the trendy name scene.
    Galadriel, the White Queen, a favorite since I was a little girl.
    Vaishali-emphasis on the 2nd syllable so it's said vai-SHA-li, too complex for Americans
    Vistarini-also emphasized on 2nd syllable vi-STAR-ini, way too complex for Americans. if prnonced like an italian would say it, it sounds ridiculous (vista-rini).
    Tinuviel-what a cute name, again way too out there to take seriously

I personally think Luna, Ophelia, and Psyche are also way too out there or obviously have connotations, for American kids to not make fun of.