Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

More options for this sib set

Isla Hope
    Grant Wiliam
    Audrey Elizabeth (our chosen girl name for baby #3)
    And ?

Names we're working with:
    Emmett
    Everett
    Calvin
    Henry
    Samuel (love but last name starts with Sh so we've ruled out any S names.)

Grant was our #1 boy name from the beginning and we're having trouble finding one that feels just as right. We are presently surprised to have found a girl name we both love, usually girl names are impossible for us!

Would love to hear your ideas

I love Grant, Isla, and Audrey. Grant feels very refined to me. I think Henry or Everett would fit best!

I, too, love Isla, Grant, and Audrey! I really love Everett, Henry, and Calvin with those, as well. I love Samuel, as well--maybe you could use that as a middle? Everett Samuel, Henry Samuel, Calvin Samuel? I don't mind alliteration in the first place, but maybe it's not as bad for you if it's a middle? I really love Everett Samuel, for what it's worth!
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle Aurora Grace | Caleb Elias Joseph | Arianne Eleanor Daisy | Everett Joshua Charles
    Olivia Wren Camille | Jack August Wilder | Violet Ophelia Claire | Avery Ian George

Quote Originally Posted by ashthedreamer View Post
    I, too, love Isla, Grant, and Audrey! I really love Everett, Henry, and Calvin with those, as well. I love Samuel, as well--maybe you could use that as a middle? Everett Samuel, Henry Samuel, Calvin Samuel? I don't mind alliteration in the first place, but maybe it's not as bad for you if it's a middle? I really love Everett Samuel, for what it's worth!
    it's not the alliteration that bothers me, it's the sounding like a lisp... Sam Shut---- sound like Sham Shut--- or Sam Sutt---
    get my drift?

I agree, out of those, Everett Samuel sounds best.
    Everett Calvin would be my second choice-and based on your list and taste, here are some names and combos you hopefully will consider or like:
    Prescott
    Palmer
    Chatham(chat-um)
    Kade
    Kai
    Malachi (mal-ah-ky-long i sound at the end rhymes with sky)
    Porter
    Roman
    Fletcher