Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    I dont think they do say 1-2. I believe the earliest they will say is 3-4. So 3-4 weeks since the start of the cycle, 1-2 weeks since conception. Basically as soon as you have implanted and started releasing the detectable hormone.

I used one of these when i was pregnant just to confirm my bfp. It tells you how many weeks from conception you are, but only up to 3 weeks, if that makes sense. They're kind of fun but not really worth the extra money.
    ~ Mama to Juniper Elise and Arlo Edward James ~

Susannah - Celeste- Maybelle - Pearl- Callie - Beatrice -Clementine - Delphine - Eulalie
    Zephyr - Asa - Gene - Ezra - Otis - Henry - Miles

Quote Originally Posted by suzywoo View Post
    I dont think they do say 1-2. I believe the earliest they will say is 3-4. So 3-4 weeks since the start of the cycle, 1-2 weeks since conception. Basically as soon as you have implanted and started releasing the detectable hormone.
    The test gives results for 1-2 weeks, 3-4 weeks and 5+ weeks.

It's deceiving because yes, that's technically your baby's gestational age but at that point, you're at least 3-4 weeks pregnant.

Here's a picture of it: http://www.drugstore.com/popups/larg...489043&trxp2=1
    Current favorites:
    Cora . Louisa . Lydia . Mary

My Adoption Journey

Quote Originally Posted by casilda View Post
    The test gives results for 1-2 weeks, 3-4 weeks and 5+ weeks.

It's deceiving because yes, that's technically your baby's gestational age but at that point, you're at least 3-4 weeks pregnant.

Here's a picture of it: http://www.drugstore.com/popups/larg...489043&trxp2=1
    From the picture you posted the results are clearly 1-2 weeks, 2-3 weeks, or 3+ weeks. Its really not very helpful.
    New username is @ truenature

Quote Originally Posted by katieydenberg View Post
    From the picture you posted the results are clearly 1-2 weeks, 2-3 weeks, or 3+ weeks. Its really not very helpful.
    Oops! Guess I should've verified the numbers before posting.

In the commercial, the woman tells her friend that she's 1-2 weeks pregnant, or something similar. She isn't. She's 3-4 weeks pregnant. So irritated by these tests! lol
    Current favorites:
    Cora . Louisa . Lydia . Mary

My Adoption Journey