Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I agree with the pp's that it's a gimmick. Just not useful and won't be worth the money imo - get a regular positive pregnancy test, your doctor will want to do an us to check the date anyway and then you'll know.
    Christine

Pregnancy #1: lost to mc, 10/11

Amelia Joelle arrived on 11/28/13 at 7 pounds, 4 ounces of pure beauty. Couldn't be happier to finally be mommy!

I used a cheap supermarkets one and was happy with it, but my husband didn't think it would happen as quickly so he bought one of those just so it was in black in white. - always the engineer 2 lines wasn't a clear enough result for him!
    Mummy to baby Fergus born 2nd March 2014

Also mummy to Freya Cat my feline friend

I don't know anyone who tried the new ones but they sound fun and exciting, you always want to know a lot in the beginning of your pregnancy even before first appointment! I believe Clearblue are the most accurate tests in general.

Quote Originally Posted by thatkathryngirl View Post
    I have heard of it. What I read is that it just gives a ballpark estimate, 1-2 weeks, 2-3 weeks, or 3+ weeks. That's it. Personally, I don't see how that would be very useful. Either you're aware of your cycle and could make just as accurate an estimate, or you aren't in which case your OB will want to do a sonogram to date the pregnancy. I guess you could figure out your estimated due date a tiny bit sooner...but why is that important? *shrug* It just seems like a gimmick to me.
    I agree with this. It's just a way to make more money, they're probably really expensive.
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

I was a bit confused by it, as unless its measuring gestational age, how would it tell if you're 1 or 2 weeks pregnant? Baby hasn't been conceived yet!
    Lillian Elizabeth 6.16.13