Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Name game- Part 1

* This is an all goes game.. you can be heterosexual or homosexual so s.o is either a female or male.. ( that is entirely your choice)

You are now 22 you met your significant other (options below) Roll
    ^^^^ ^ *You will be using this dice for where you met Q * ^^^^^
    1) Went to school together *Childhood sweethearts , same year/younger or older.*
    2)At college or university (where.. and what did you both study was it the same or different)
    3) At your friends house [friends brother/sisters friend/cousin/ family friend/ friends neighbour]
    4) At a charitable function.. [eyes met and *poof* love at first sight]
    5) At the gym.. ( Partaking in...)
    6) Coffee shop [local before work latte]
    7) Work.. [was he/she higher up or lower than you in the work force?]
    8) the dog park (yes.. you have a dog.. :P )
    9) At the airport ( same delayed flight, caught each-others eye.. )
    10) In church (could be wedding, or just your local sunday church)

Your name is.... (Begins with a B and middle with an P and last name is a T. if a male can change to a P and B middle if you wish..)
    Your S.O's Name is(E.... Middle name S Last name M - Again you can switch the first and middle initials round if you wish) she/he is (X) years.

What do you both do..Roll.. (choose for both)
    1) Financial Advisor
    2) Occupational Therapist
    3) Marketing consultant
    4) Database Administrator
    5) Optometrist
    6) Physical therapist
    7) management consultant
    8) Physician assistant
    9) Dentist
    10) Veterinarian

You are together a good 6 years.. and have recently come back form being on holiday for 3 weeks.. you went to... Please roll..
    1) London- United Kingdom
    2) Rome- Italy
    3)Barcelona- Spain
    4) Sydney- Australia
    5)Prague- Czech Republic
    6)Berlin- Germany

You have been home from your holiday 2 weeks when (S.O) Asks you to marry her/him.. You ecstatically scream 'YES!!' You have been waiting for this question for what feels like forever!! You tell your parents and they are pleased with your news.. they go by the ''if you're happy then we are happy'' motto. & they love your S.O like they are already part of the family.. and they thought it would be alot sooner than it has been also.. which makes you and s.o chuckle.. Your mother.. (HER NAME BEGINS WITH AN M AND IF YOU WANT A MIDDLE IT BEGINS WITH AN L) starts to arrange it all she is super excited!! You also get your dog back from your parents as the dog had been staying with them whilst you and s.o were on your holiday.

(how many weeks) Weeks pass and it is now the eve of yours and (s.o) wedding.. you wear... ( you choose..describe/ add link or pic) and (s.o) wears..

your cake.. (what does it look like describe or add link/pic)

You choose to have your honeymoon somewhere different.. as you have not long come back from a 3 week holiday. You choose to ..(Decide what they will do without going abroad)

A year passes and on your 1 year anniversary you take (dog) to the park for a run, when (s.o) asks if you would like to start a family.. You are excited and a little emotional as its something you have always wanted to have with (s.o), and you both look up things straight away. Do you adopt, have surrogacy / artificial insemination Or try for a baby.

part 2 coming soon.. (hope i've not done too bad)
    Last edited by bailibsmum; September 5th, 2013 at 03:46 PM.
    Dani mum to My little dude Bailey & my little minx Liberty
    ↓ Future names ↓
    K.P.T
    Phoenix, Elijah, Zeke, Logan

It's a chill sunday noon, I'm sitting in the church where my grandfather was buried. I'm christian in anyway, but I particularly like this church. I hear the door open, where a young girl is coming in from. I send her my most charming smile and she joins me. "I'm Bellerose (Philyra Tatcher) and you?" she has a smile shy and plays with a piece of her light brown hair. "Eleanor (Sofie Miller, 22 a month older than me)."
    We talk for a good while it happens we both work with the same. Optometrist, and every thing is good.
    After six years, four living together, we've just come home from Rome. Ellie then pops the question I've been waiting on forever, I just never pictured her asking! We tell our parents, who all are thrilled about our wedding plans. My mother, Melanie Luann, starts with arrange all the great stuff happening.
    We remember to take our darling dog, Balder, with us home and looks after the venue.
    After 9 weeks the wedding stands and everybody looks perfect.
    I wear a long sleeve celtic wedding dress, with green embroidering, while Eleanor is in a classic white gown. Both are happy.
    Our cake http://www.bumblebee-cakes.co.uk/wp-...0-20.49.46.jpg
    For our honeymoon we decide to go to a little hotel just outside Oxford, where there is no need for us to come in out and see something.
    On a run with our little Balder, Ellie says she wants to start a family with me and I cannot stop smiling. I immediately says yes! Ellie wants children on her own, while I'd rather adopt. We decide that for our first it'll be artificial insemination with her eggs.
    Proud Auntie/cousin to;
    Silke (23-8-11), Sophia (18-11-11), Victoria (13-8-13) & Hopefully little Alex (due Dec!)

Dagmar Selene ~ Lystra Science ~ Linde Harriet ~ Oswald Seth ~ Laurel Bellamy ~

Me: Beatrix Pauline Thompson (28)
    - Veterinarian
    SO: Edward Samuel Miller (31)
    - Physical Therapist
    We met at a Coffee Shop!

You are together a good 6 years.. and have recently come back form being on holiday for 3 weeks.. you went to... Please roll..
    2) Rome- Italy

My Mum: Meredith Louise Thopmson

My dress: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-ZltdJzc1z8...0/noiva+42.jpg
    The cake: http://www.bumblebee-cakes.co.uk/wp-...lace-cake2.jpg

For our honeymoon, we spend two weeks in Brighton, and around Southern England.
    Our dog's name is Walter.
    Lilia Nightingale Timothea Claire Poesi Martine •• Augustus Rhythm Bastien Vincent Gaspard Martinius

Agnes ~ Clara ~ Esther ~ Signe
    Angus ~ Graham ~ Johan ~ Vincent

Met at an airport
    DW: Bridget Paige Turner (22) – Database Administrator
    DH: Evan Scott Marshall (25) – Dentist

Barcelona, Spain

Mother – Mary Louise

Honeymoon in France
    Dog named Scraps

listography.com/JessicaRoseSays

Alexander Owen ~ Patrick Thomas ~ Jack ~ Conor ~ Nolan ~ Mark ~ Samuel ~ Jeremy ~ Ian ~ Vincent ~ Evan
    Nora ~ Claire ~ Stella ~ Madeleine ~ Violet ~ Victoria ~ Ava ~ Gabrielle ~ Leah ~ Soleil

You are now 22 you met your significant other at the gym in zumba class.
    Your name is Beatrice Patricia Tolliver and you are an occupational therapist.
    Your S.O's Name is Ethan Samuel Morrison. He is 25 years old and is a database administrator.

You are together a good 6 years.. and have recently come back form being on holiday for 3 weeks.. you went to Barcelona, Spain.

You have been home from your holiday 2 weeks when Ethan asks you to marry him.. You ecstatically scream 'YES!!' You have been waiting for this question for what feels like forever!! You tell your parents and they are pleased with your news.. they go by the ''if you're happy then we are happy'' motto. & they love your S.O like they are already part of the family.. and they thought it would be a lot sooner than it has been also.. which makes you and s.o chuckle.. Your mother, Madeline Louse Tolliver, starts to arrange it all she is super excited!! You also get your dog back from your parents as the dog had been staying with them whilst you and s.o were on your holiday.

Six months pass and it is now the eve of yours and Ethans wedding.. you wear:
    http://bios.weddingbee.com/pics/48223/80s_dress.jpg
    ... and (s.o) wears:
    http://img.loveitsomuch.com/uploads/...40r-f16255.jpg

your cake:
    http://www.thebakinggrounds.com/imag.../wedding/3.jpg

You choose to have your honeymoon somewhere different.. as you have not long come back from a 3 week holiday. You choose to spend time in Key West, Florida.

A year passes and on your 1 year anniversary you take Duchess to the park for a run, when Ethan asks if you would like to start a family.. You are excited and a little emotional as its something you have always wanted to have with Ethan, and you both are excited to begin trying to conceive.
    Teresa

Favorite names:
    Arabella Primrose,Charlotte Madeline,
    Atticus Fletcher, Tobias Jackson