Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Main Character Name

_____ is a junior student in high school and is smart, “nerdy” and passionate about academia. She has always been that girl you can depend on for anything - homework help, an umbrella, a stick of gum - she is always prepared both mentally and physically. However, one day she grows tired of being that girl-next-door/a doormat and decides to reinvent her image to be more bold, adventurous, and “badass”. This leads her to explore the school’s basement, where the plot begins.

I think I'm going to call her Mercy, but if anyone has any other ideas please share.
    NYC Addict to Girls' Names. Future journalist.

Favorite Girls:
    Annabel/Annabella, Alice, Arabella, Aria, Clara, Clementine, Della, Eleanora, Emmeline, Flora, Harper, Hazel, Isadora, Ivy, Jade, Josephine, Kate, Lily, May, Violetta, Zara

Favorite Boys:
    Archer, Bryce, Calvin, Charles/Charlie, Christopher, Dylan, Graham, Miles, Wesley, Wyatt

Violetta Jane|Della May|Emmeline Violet|Stella Jade|Mara Vivian|Flora Dixie|Zara Delphine

Wyatt Joseph|Bryce Greyson|Will Tate|Nate Charles

I like Mercy, but here's some others:
    Amity or Charity, other virtue names
    Other names that I would choose for this character:
    Lane
    Kristen
    Eleanor
    Janet
    Agnes
    Claire/Clara
    Lacey
    Felicity

I like Mercy, but here's some others:
    Amity or Charity, other virtue names
    Other names that I would choose for this character:
    Lane
    Kristen
    Eleanor
    Janet
    Agnes
    Claire/Clara
    Lacey
    Felicity

Thanks! I like Clara and Eleanor...still conflicted though. Anyone else?
    NYC Addict to Girls' Names. Future journalist.

Favorite Girls:
    Annabel/Annabella, Alice, Arabella, Aria, Clara, Clementine, Della, Eleanora, Emmeline, Flora, Harper, Hazel, Isadora, Ivy, Jade, Josephine, Kate, Lily, May, Violetta, Zara

Favorite Boys:
    Archer, Bryce, Calvin, Charles/Charlie, Christopher, Dylan, Graham, Miles, Wesley, Wyatt

Violetta Jane|Della May|Emmeline Violet|Stella Jade|Mara Vivian|Flora Dixie|Zara Delphine

Wyatt Joseph|Bryce Greyson|Will Tate|Nate Charles

I think something tragic and Shakespearean could be rather awesome, both for the literary connection and for the contrast between the historic damsel-in-distress association and your character's own development into a strong independent female. Something like Juliet or Ophelia, and less famously, Cordelia, Cressida, or Miranda. There's also Thisbe and Isolde, both related to the Juliet character, though not outright Shakespearean.
    Zion Nathaniel ~ Solomon Fable ~ Balthazar Wolf ~ Malachi Sparrow nn Kai ~ Tobias Rowan ~ Caspian _____
    Alice Willow ~ Ophelia Wren ~ Juliet Snow ~ Lucia Pearl ~ Eve Wisteria nn Evie ~ Cosima Rose ~ River Seraphine ~ Elowen Briar

GPs
    Narnia Rose, Astoria nn Story, Illyria, Serafina, Soraya, Faerydae
    Orion Melchior North, Tobias Loki, Edmund, Frost, Oberon, Kenshin, Remiel, Atreyu