Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Help my friend name her future puppy

Hello Berries!
    My friend is getting a male Yorkshire terrier soon, so she's in need for a name. She doesn't know what kind of names she's looking for, so any suggestions will be appreciated.
    Emma | Callie | Elsie | Sophie | Holly | Elodie | Catherine | Hallie | Gwendolyn | Isla | Freya | Juliette |
    Julian | James | Oliver | Alexander | Edward | Owen | Everett |
    ~Valeria - Russian name lover

I like the idea of using a pet name that has something to do with a hobby, favourite TV show/movie/book, favourite place, or something else meaningful that wouldn't be usable on a real person. Something fun and quirky. And/or something that corresponds to the dog.

For example, if your friend was into hairstyling and the dog had a poufy coat, she could name it Hairspray. Or Lyric if she's into music, Ace if she's into tennis, etc. Or say Pudding for a Yorkie, as in Yorkshire pudding.
    ~Love names, literature, royals and horses~ <3

Favourite names:
    Girls: Azalea, Cordelia, Elizabeth, Rosalind, Portia, Felicity, Juliet, Scarlett
    Boys: Fitzwilliam, Sebastian, Percival, Prospero, Orlando, Darcy

That's a tough one! We need something to respond to!

Yorkies are little Napoleons. They think the rule the world -- and often they do rule their homes, so something assertive and masculine, I think. Otto?

I have no idea what Yorkshire names sound like. A bit like Scottish, perhaps? How about Hamish?

Yorkies are tiny but they pack a punch (being from the terrier family they have A LOT of attitude) So to me, big dog names work (as they have little dog syndrome) or spunky/fun names. Maybe try...

Brutus
    Wicket
    Pixel
    Moose
    Crush
    Fizz
    Knuckles
    Burke
    Earl
    Reptar
    Skittles

Wicket oh that is awesome! Bentley, Tiberius, Dudley, Atticus, Edwin, Percy