Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

First Name that goes with Philip?

Hi everyone... due to a family tradition our first baby boy will have as a second name Philip... but we are now struggling to find a first name that goes well with Philip... could you help us with some ideas?

Thank you all!!

"I felt that I breathed an atmosphere of sorrow"

Rosa Nightingale Thomasin Orchid Edith Remember Zuleika Evening Belladonna Selene Orphéa Requiem Lilith Anastasia Nocturne Ophelia Séraphine Wildrose Juniper Echo Persephone Forest Suzanne Psyche Belphoebe Sonnet
    &
    Orpheus Elgar Thorin Prometheus Gideon Achilles Amadeus Vale Lucien Florence Casimir Leo Dante Alexander Wolf Brahm Vesper Viktor Peregrin Algernon Poe Alexander Corvus Dorian Casper Damian Sparrow

I think it would help to know more about your style or a list of names you're considering. I think LOTS of first names could go with Philip.
    Mommy to...Maura Lucille and Patrick Donley

Zelia • 20s • I run everythingroyalty • Exporting names from Greenland & Inuit mythology
    Henry Ásgeirr Lórien • Alexander Adelin Pemba "Sasha" • Aksel Atticus Ivik • Oscar Edmund Igaluk
    Nor Valdemar Oisín • Asa Bjørnstjerne • Marcel Endymion Theo • Vincent Akiva Lysander

Cosima Ingrid Zenobia "Mimi" • Asta Ivalo Galadriel • Aviaaja Catherine Françoise "Avi" • Evelyn Cleopatra "Evie"
    Olga Alvaret Lúthien • Noor Dagmar Evangeline • Edith Faraday Thérèse "Edie" • Eleonora Brontë Patricia