Hudson Tucker
    Larsen Grey
    Troy Carter
    Buckley Whit
    Carter Davey
    Jack Tucker
    Davey Grey
    Jett Carter

I have too many favorites...help me narrow them down? (ps lets all be nice here, If you don't like some of my selections, be polite =) Thanks a bunch!

Abel Grey & Oliver Cole are really nice!

Jack Tucker reminds me of John Tucker, like in that movie that came out in the early 2000s.

If I did a little mix-and-match I would like:
    Avery Grey
    Avery Cole
    Oliver Jack
    Oliver Declan
    Jack Declan
    Harrison Jack

Wylie Grey - I like this! He might get the Wiley Coyote jokes, but I still think it's a great name.
    Todd Wesley - I don't care for the sound of Todd, but like Wesley.
    Tucker Declan - I like both names but I would probably mix & match this one a little because of that repeating hard "k" sound.
    Avery Layne - I have no problem with Avery on a boy or a girl, but the middle name spelling of Layne makes it all feminine to me.
    Maddox Jack - I have never warmed to Maddox and Jack is too popular for me.
    Abel Grey (nn Abe) - Like it! Abel nn Abe is cute on a baby and handsome on a man.
    Dexter Wesley - Love the name Dexter! But I would pick a middle name with a different vowel. Can you tell I like "contrasting" middle names? lol
    Addison Jack - I've only ever known of Addison as a girl's name, and I immediately think of Addison's Disease, so I would nix this one.
    Oliver Cole - Love Oliver! This is a good combination.
    Huck Wesley - This is one of the best middle names I've seen for Huck. I just couldn't give it to a baby, anticipating all the F-word rhymes in his future.
    Harrison Wesley - I'm "meh" on Harrison but this is a good combination.
    Hudson Tucker - Like Hudson. Again, not a fan of first & middle names starting with the same vowel sound.
    Larsen Grey - Like it! There is a poster on the main Baby Names board considering this (the Larson spelling) for her son.
    Troy Carter - Bad personal associations with the name Troy.
    Buckley Whit - I feel like Buckley would get shortened to Buck, and then have the same issues as Huck! I like the full name Whittaker.
    Carter Davey - Davey is strictly a nickname to me, but Carter Davis or Carter Davies would work.
    Jack Tucker - Too much "ck." Maybe Jase Tucker?
    Davey Grey - Hmm, I've never seen someone consider just the name Davey. Would prefer a "full" name, but Grey is always nice.
    Jett Carter - Jett is a cool name. Carter is a little outdated to me? I guess I have heard it too much. Jett Hudson or Jett Harrison?

Okay so my picks are #1) Oliver Cole, #2) Larsen Grey, #3) Abel Grey and #4) Wylie Grey!

I love Abel. It is one of those names that is NEVER used, yet almost everyone can instantly pronounce. I would like to meet an Abel. I might pair it with a longer middle name though.

Abel Larsen or Abel Maddox maybe.

In the same vein (uncommon Old Testament names), I really like Amos or Ames.
    Maura
    mama to
    Flannery Katherine

Oliver Cole - I like this one a lot
    Harrison Wesley - love this one. I think you could totally use Huck as a nn for Harrison

Wylie Grey - really into coyotes? sorry, I don't like it
    Todd Wesley - love Wesley, Todd is a bit dull but not a bad name
    Tucker Declan - I dislike both names here. Tucker feels cutesy and Declan just sounds like decline to me.
    Avery Layne - Y heavy. Avery Lane is nice.
    Maddox Jack - the double a and k sounds are a bit overwhelming. Maddox Grey?
    Abel Grey (nn Abe) - love Abel, the duplicated long A sound isn't ideal. Abel Maddox?
    Dexter Wesley - Dexter is okay, not my favorite.
    Addison Jack - Addison is all girl to me. And trendy at that. Feels like naming a boy Mykayla.
    Huck Wesley - nice enough, Huck on it's own is rather limiting
    Hudson Tucker - Hudson Taylor was a famous missionary, so I'd steer clear of that sound if you're not a fan. Hudson Wesley would be nice.
    Larsen Grey - okay
    Troy Carter - meh, sounds like a country club brat's name
    Buckley Whit - I really dislike Buckley. Sounds rather dog-like to me. Whit is a cool middle though!
    Carter Davey - doesn't flow well
    Jack Tucker - again the double k sounds don't flow well. Jack Whitman?
    Davey Grey - Davey is a cute nn, but it's hard to imagine an adult man who's full name is Davey. Is something wrong with David?
    Jett Carter - Jett is okay, double T sounds are not ideal. Jett Harrison?
    Olivia/Livia/Livy/Liv : Thessaly/Darah/Bethel : Noelle/Eve
    Benedict/Eli: Jude/Zane: Luke/Darius : Levi/Phineas/Calvin