Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    I would totally use Andromeda or Siobhan if we had a simple surname! Also love Portia, Lucrezia, and Aristotle but probably wouldn't use them, either.
    Personal Favorites: Mira Cairdeas and Darrow Paine

Best Wishes To All

Mine are Luna and Nova. I love he sounds and their shorter, simple vibe, but they are a little out there for me.

Jules

Clara Lily, Rose Madeleine, Belle (need mn), Tessa Charlotte. Lucy, Emma, Elsa, Maggie, Lena, Lily, Leah, Lila, Ella, Aria, Annabel, Ivy, Charlotte, Elizabeth, Talia
    Seth Alexander, James (need mn), William Samuel. Luke, Caleb, Leo, Liam, Samuel, Jacob.
    Loving life, God, my family, my friends, books, writing, the ocean and volleyball!
    "The most wasted of days is one without laughter" - E. E. Cummings

Where should I become?? I have tones of favorite names that are unusable.

Somes :

Edward ( on girl)
    Wolf ( on girl)
    Remember
    Psyche

Prometheus
    Loki

And many others.....

Portia - could easily be mistaken for Porche, but problem solved by giving it too my new guinea pig
    Pandora - it's lovely, but the Pandora's box associations It was actually vetoed by the rest of my family for the piggy's name
    Persephone is probably too much too. They'll all have to be guinea pigs.

And re Georgiana. I adore it, I really want to use it, but I can kinda imagine the reaction. :/ I imagine most if not all of my family will find it OTT, though I am hoping the nn Georgie will help soften it. And also, my dad's first name which he doesn't go by is George, and I had a great-granny called Christiana, so I'll use those for back-up arguments. Tbh, they'll probably hate most of my names, oh well.
    My furry darlings ~ Bodie the border terrier & Portia and Penny the guinea pigs

Amabel ~ Beryl ~ Bryony ~ Cecily ~ Charis ~ Clara ~ Dinah ~ Flora ~ Georgiana ~ Ophelia ~ Rosamund ~ Sylvie ~ Tabitha ~ Tamsin ~ Violet

Arthur ~ Barnaby ~ Basil ~ Bertie ~ Darcy ~ Elliot ~ Felix ~ Fraser ~ Frederick ~ Henry ~ Monty ~ Rowan ~ Rupert ~ Theodore ~ Tristan

Wow. Stupid Porsches, I guess! Lots of love for Portia...

I would totally use Nova. Prometheus would be awesome for a pet, a little male chihuahua or boston terrier or something