Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Meaisin -- One of my good friends, his oldest son is Lucifer. He's a Luciferian and feels that if others can honor their gods then he should be able to honor his (among other reasons for using it, theological reasons I won't mention as they're likely to start a debate). He also has children named Thanatos and Pandora.
    Mother, Hellenic Pagan Priestess, and Resident Greek name expert ^_^ Call me Dantea or Remy

http://covertocoverediting.webs.com/ -- Editing services available for cheap.

Proud Mama to:
    Persephone Elysia Willow -- June 5th 2013
    TTC #2 by Christmas 2014

I actually AM planning on using Pandora! I love the nickname Panda and am very fond of the character from Skins. c: I do have some rather Christian family though, so Lucifer would be a bit much for me to impose. ^^'

I am hopelessly in love with the name Georgiana for a girl. But I know if I ever used it my family would have a cow. Plus I can't picture any 21st century kid liking being called Georgiana, I and really want my future kids to love their names. So I guess Georgiana belongs to a future cat or something.
    Violet Gray
    Sad name-obsessed teenager and aspiring writer

Current Name Crushes: August, Avery, & Flynn: Eliza, Georgiana & Dahlia

I absolutely adore Haven, Sailor, and Poet.

Although I love the way they sound, I just can't picture them on a child and especially not on an adult.

What if Poet is more of a math person and Sailor hates the water?
    And Haven is just too close to Heaven, but I will always keep it on my guilty pleasures list!

Godiva, Lucrezia...people have such negative associations, but Lady Godiva was an advocate for the poor and there were several Lucrezias, all with inspiring (sometimes tragic) stories. The names sound so powerful.