Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: What first & middle name combination do you prefer?

50. You may not vote on this poll
  • Poppy Bohemia

13 26.00%
  • Adeline Bohemia

21 42.00%
  • Adeleine Bohemia

7 14.00%
  • Poppy Elizabeth

23 46.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    What about Poppy Boheme? I like that, and it seems close enough to honor your grandmother, especially since the meaning is essentially the same. Or Adeline Boheme, although I think there are a lot of little Addy's running around (Addison, Adeline, Adele, etc...), so I am partial to Poppy! Plus, there is nothing more gorgeous than wild Poppies!!!

I really love Bohemia. I entertained it as a middle myself, but with our last name starting with a J the initials couldn't be ignored. Anyway, I like Poppy Bohemia, Poppy Boheme, Adeline Bohemia and even Bohemia Poppy. I wouldn't rule it out as a first name. I agree with the pp who said there are a lot of little Addy's running around - but no Bohemia's and very few Poppy's. (please vote!)

Just lurking since the birth of my son S. G. A.
    Zorina, Faustine, Castalia, Vasilisa, Oriana, Anaxandra, Sebastiana
    ... Alaric, Silvan, Alistair, Stellan, Rainer, Caspian, Theron, Salvatore

I am really loving Adeline Bohemia/Adeline Poppy Bohemia. Bohemia is a beautiful name, and goes great in the middle. I like Poppy Elizabeth too, but Bohemia is just too good of a name to pass up. Plus, Adeline Bohemia and Poppy Elizabeth would be great sisters!