Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: What first & middle name combination do you prefer?

Voters
50. You may not vote on this poll
  • Poppy Bohemia

13 26.00%
  • Adeline Bohemia

21 42.00%
  • Adeleine Bohemia

7 14.00%
  • Poppy Elizabeth

23 46.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    What about Poppy Boheme? I like that, and it seems close enough to honor your grandmother, especially since the meaning is essentially the same. Or Adeline Boheme, although I think there are a lot of little Addy's running around (Addison, Adeline, Adele, etc...), so I am partial to Poppy! Plus, there is nothing more gorgeous than wild Poppies!!!

I really love Bohemia. I entertained it as a middle myself, but with our last name starting with a J the initials couldn't be ignored. Anyway, I like Poppy Bohemia, Poppy Boheme, Adeline Bohemia and even Bohemia Poppy. I wouldn't rule it out as a first name. I agree with the pp who said there are a lot of little Addy's running around - but no Bohemia's and very few Poppy's.
    http://www.onceuponatimebabynames.com/
    http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9772380 (please vote!)

Due December 13, 2014 (12/13/14) It's a boy!
    Castalia, Ailova, Vasilisa, Indrina, Rosmira, Calluna, Faustine, Hildana, Selenia, Alianora, Fruzsina
    ... Alaric, Alistair, Stellan, Rainer, Evander, Caspian, Rhydian, Howell, Gustav, Theron, Onder, Sander

I am really loving Adeline Bohemia/Adeline Poppy Bohemia. Bohemia is a beautiful name, and goes great in the middle. I like Poppy Elizabeth too, but Bohemia is just too good of a name to pass up. Plus, Adeline Bohemia and Poppy Elizabeth would be great sisters!