Names Searched Right Now:
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Vesper, Juniper, Persephone, Hermione, Astrid, Winter, Nadia, Marguerite, Beatrice, Freya... my list could go on and on.

I see many, many children at my job at an urgent care clinic. I can usually tell if it is a child just by the name - lots of Jacobs, Liams, Jacksons, Isabelles, Madisons, Sophias, Olivias, Jayden/Aiden/Bradens, and of course, crazy spellings like Abaigeale. However, the other day I was surprised when a little Luna popped up, and I was so happy I couldn't stop smiling (not to mention she was so sweet and well-behaved). I also had a Pauline, which isn't one of my favorite names, but it was refreshing to hear something different.

I would love to run into a little Rose or Clara! Especially Rose, as I've never run into a little girl with the name (and I work with kids!) I hear its more popular in the UK, but here in the Pacific Northwest I've never heard Rose on a little girl! I'd love to meet one!

Jules

Clara Lily, Rose Madeleine, Belle (need mn), Tessa Charlotte. Lucy, Emma, Elsa, Maggie, Lena, Lily, Leah, Lila, Ella, Aria, Annabel, Ivy, Charlotte, Elizabeth, Talia
    Seth Alexander, James (need mn), William Samuel. Luke, Caleb, Leo, Liam, Samuel, Jacob.
    Loving life, God, my family, my friends, books, writing, the ocean and volleyball!
    "The most wasted of days is one without laughter" - E. E. Cummings