Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

pick his middle name!

OK we've finally agreed on a first name! If we have a boy his first name will be Chase. We can't seem to find a middle name that flows well with Chase and yet fits with our Lsst name. Our two boys are named Blake Landon and Drew Brayden.

So we've made a list! I could really use some help coming up with a middle name for Chase. List what your favorite combos are and why. If you have any other suggestions that would be great!

Keep in mind his last name will be Sauder so it needs to match with that.

Alexander
    Preston
    Colton
    Connor
    Seth
    Ryan
    Nathan
    Parker
    Austin
    Porter
    Zion
    Kaleb
    Cole
    Andre
    Luis
    Carter

I like Chase Preston Sauder.
    Reason: I have always had a soft spot for the name Preston, but I also think this flows nicely, and follows the tradition you have of two syllable middle names ending with n...
    Chase Austin Sauder would be great too!
    Chase Justin Sauder
    Chase Ashton Sauder
    Chase Raidon Sauder
    Chase Dalton Sauder
    Chase Tristan Sauder
    Chase Kaden Sauder

Okay my immediate favourite middle name choice was Alexander but with Sauder it's just a no. The flow is so unappealing.

My 3 favourite combinations:
    Chase Ryan - Ryan is a strong name, he has a lovely fresh Irish sound and a gorgeous meaning 'king' I love how Chase sounds with Ryan the whole combination works.

Chase Nathan - I prefer Chase Nathaniel, but still Chase Nathan is a strong contender he has a good sound and looks handsome.

Chase Andre - I like Andre he is a handsome choice has a fresh European sound and looks hot with Chase.

Lovely names on the list these are my favourites!!

I would choose something without an S sound, since both Chase and Sauder have prominent S's. And the names ending in -er or even r sound a bit repetitive with Sauder. So that eliminates Alexander, Preston, Connor, Seth, Parker, Austin, Porter, Luis and Carter, leaving:

Chase Colton - matches style of bros pretty exactly. depends how matchy you want to be.
    Chase Ryan - sounds good but kind of 80's
    Chase Nathan - def agree with pp re Chase Nathaniel --this was going to be my first suggestion. though it matches style of bros less.
    Chase Zion - doesn't fit with other names
    Chase Kaleb - this sounds good, though I prefer Caleb with a C
    Chase Cole - not bad but choppy
    Chase Andre - sounds good.

so my top picks for you are Chase Colton, Chase Ryan, Chase Nathaniel, and Chase Andre.

Chase Ryan gets my vote!
    ~Tali~

Girls: Ivy, Caroline, Bryony, Augusta, Idony, Adeline, Elizabeth, Sage, Delphine

Boys: Adrian, Halcyon, Everett, Nathaniel, Elliott, Brighton, Theodore, Levi, Camden