Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Red face Oh, Baby! What a Surprise!

A few weeks ago I posted for some advice on a baby boy name. Our due date was looming, and DH and I couldn't agree on a boy name. The days came and went, and ten days past our due date, we still had no name. Our baby's gender was unknown, but my mommy intuition kept telling me boy. Boy...was I wrong! So, to quote a line from my all-time favorite book:

"--Here came Waverly...."

I was amazed to gaze upon my beautiful daughter, and astonished by her size. My previous two babies were both over 9 lbs, so I was expecting the same, but our newest bundle weighed in at 10 lbs 11 oz and 23 inches! We proudly welcome Waverly Willow into our family to join big sister Jenica Grace and brother Laeken Andrew.

9674010918_219ae8474b_n.jpg

Congrats on your suprise baby girl !! I love her name

Oh my goodness, how wonderful! I adore the name Waverly, and I'm a sucker for alliteration. What a charming combo! Best of luck with your new baby girl. Your other kids names are darling as well, I've always liked Jenica.
    ~ Larissa

Olympia Primrose
    Waverly Claire ~ Amaryllis Joy
    Holiday Elise ~ Bellamy June ~ Seraphina Daisy
    Genevieve Scout ~ Romilly Violet ~ Laszlo Oliver ~ Darwin Blake
    Gideon Levi ~ Fisher Gray ~ Jasper Elias
    Simon Apollo ~ Orlando Archer
    Phineas Jack

Crushing hard... Saylor Adeline ... Mazarine Alice ... Penrose Elizabeth

Congrats! Waverly Willow is one of the most enchanting nature names ever and she is so beautiful! Enjoy little W!

Congratulations! Her name is super gorgeous and so is she! Good luck with her.