Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

what were you going to use??

What names did you want to use when u were Younger or what did u almost choose as you liked it for so long for a child? boy or girl! x
    Dani mum to My little dude Bailey & my little minx Liberty
    ↓ Future names ↓
    K.P.T
    Phoenix, Elijah, Zeke, Logan

i will start!!

I was keen On Aimee Grace when i first got with my other half

then it was nearly Talia Jade, Peyton Hollie Caitlin

Erm.. for boys.. i THINK it was Ashton and Evan posssibly Ivor..

How much has changed..

I used ashton..

Never used any of the others...

:/
    Dani mum to My little dude Bailey & my little minx Liberty
    ↓ Future names ↓
    K.P.T
    Phoenix, Elijah, Zeke, Logan

When I was in fifth grade, I was obsessed with the name Abigail. I was sure I'd have a daughter with the name one day! It's way too popular for me now. I loved Peter, Bryn, Jonathan, and Landon for boys in high school. I didn't really like boys' names before then, haha. Peter is the first boys' name I remember LOVING. I still love it a ton.

I remember really loving Lacey, Liberty, Eliza/Elisa (for the longest time, I was sure they were pronounced the same!), Claire, etc. in high school.

Sophia was/is my favorite name for girls, I picked it when I was 12. I didn't use is because of it's popularity, but every time I meet a little Sophia I swoon a bit over her name. Surprisingly I am still not bored with it and completely understand why so many people love it. Also Gwendolyn, I love it but my husband just doesn't like it

From age 10 until just a few months ago (I'm 21 now) I wanted to name my daughter Alana Marie and my son Noah Riley. I still love those names, but they're farther down my list now.

I also liked:
    Shannon
    Anika
    Shayla
    Jocelyn
    Jayden
    Jason
    Cameron
    Daniel
    Evan
    Not expecting, just love collecting names!

My name is Erin. I am 22 years old and I have loved baby names since I was 10.

Girl names: Juliet Grace, Madeleine Hope, Linnea Ruby, Stella Rose, Emilia Colette, Clara ?, Fiona Violet, Bridget Amelia, Lydia Charlotte Eden Elizabeth, Eliza ?, Evelyn ?

Boy names: Jonathan Rhys, Wesley Drew, Evan Robert, Joel ?, Quinn ?, Dawson Cole, Griffin Miles, Judah Nathaniel, Greyson Jeremiah, Roman Isaiah