Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Give me a K!

I would only do it if you can find a K name you like. The K names on my list are Kian for a boy and Keira for a girl. I think Kian Andre is awesome.

Dani, (U.K Mumma) Love my kidlets Bailey & Liberty {step mum to angel Calium 17/4/02-25/06/02} <3 K.P.T <3

Crushes: (B) Phoenix, Elijah, Zeke, Logan,Vincent, Talon, Castiel, Kye, Auron, Levi, Xavier, Harley, Orion, Gunner, Marley, Blaine, Aeydn, Aaron, Roman, Zephyr, Kingsley, Niklaus, Jensen
    (G) Peyton, Ashealia, Madalynn, Ksenia, Genevieve, Isabeau, Talia, Marnie, Wynter, Sofia, Emery, Aria, Avalon, Nova, Luna, Elyse, River, Myka, Bonnie, Gracelyn (combo mine & my mums name)

Kirrily is my favourite K name.

I'm partial to Katharine for a girl and Kieran for a boy. Ian, Kieran, and Lewis or Ian, Katharine, and Lewis. I know that Lewis is the Welsh version of Louis and I think Ian is the Welsh version of John. I think Kieran is Irish but it sounds great with Ian and Lewis. I'm partial to Katharine with the A in the center since it's how my name is spelled. I've been told it's an older, more traditional spelling of the name. I go by Katie to my family and Kate to my friends.

These are really fun names! You're giving me some great ideas. I agree, new_mama, I would only pick a K name if it was something we absolutely loved!