Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Lightbulb Narrowing The list

We have a little ways to go but we are about to have our fourth...yes fourth daughter this winter :wink:

She will be the baby to older sisters Halle, Fiona and Clara.

Currently my top Five are...
    1. Simone... I really like this name because it flows so well with the others.
    2. Pearl...it's just so pretty
    3. Agnes...I like the nick name Aggy
    4. Eloise
    5. Posey

We are leaning towards the middle name of Francis after a beloved deceased aunt. Or Christine (my name) as a back-up option. We tend to narrow down to two and pick the solid winner when we set our eyes on her. Would love to hear what you think.

Eudora - Casilda - Violetta - Odelia - Leocadia - Odette - Isolde - Valentine - Leopoldine - Isadora
    Eulalia - Aurelia - Marigold - Ariadne - Viola - Cosima - Philomena
    Averil - Caius - Casimir - Basil - Ignatius - Benedict - Thaddeus - Raphael - Leopold - Clement
    Cassian - Isidore - Wenceslaus - Balthasar - Arlo - Gilbert - Cornelius - Augustine - Carlisle

I like Agnes for your sibset. An-yes is a beautiful way to pronounce it, French. Agnes Pearl or Agnes Christine would be great.

I like Simone Frances and Eloise Christine best with Halle, Fiona and Clara.
    Good luck

Posey and Eloise would be a beautiful feet. Posey Francis, Posey Christine and Eloise Christine I like.
    Olympia
    Russian Lit student, bookworm, and arts geek.

Serena Elowen LivEmmeline Twila AliceSibyl Jemima IrisEsme Helena Mazarine
    Nathaniel Silvius Wilde Grover Elijah St JohnOscar Ignatius Cosmo Robin Hector Barnaby