Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Which name combo is best for my twin daughters?

Voters
111. You may not vote on this poll
  • Elodie Kate and Cassia Jane

37 33.33%
  • Elodie Jane and Aria Kate

26 23.42%
  • Everly Kate and Lydia Jane

12 10.81%
  • Everly Catalina and Aurelia Jane

5 4.50%
  • Emilia Jane and Averie Catalina

4 3.60%
  • Emilia Kathleen and Cassia Jane

21 18.92%
  • Emilia Jane and Aurelia Kate

12 10.81%
  • Lydia Jane and Rosalie Kate

53 47.75%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Elodie Jane and Aria Kate are lovely
    Girls: Lucy, Nora, Ivy, Mae, Willow, Rose, Nessa
    Boys: Felix, Philip, Owen, Flynn, Dexter, Henry, Rory, Finlay

Rosalie and Elodie or Rosalie and Lydia would be a great set.
    ● Olympia ● Literature Student

Constance AmySibyl HelenaTabithaEmmeline Twila Liv
    Atlas Rupert Otis Grover Casimir Nathaniel Ignatius Robin

Elodie is way too trendy, plus you'll get a lot of 'did you say Melody?'

Cassia is a lovely plant name, love classic Jane with it

ARIA IS WAY TOO TRENDY - better than the Arya spelling in GAME OF THRONES, it still gives the feeling it WILL BE DATED AND 'OVER' IN A FEW YEARS

Everly is trendy, but lovely and WAY better than Elodie and Aria

SPELL EMILIA AMELIA - it is not worth using a slightly different name but forcing your child to correct people her entire life

Lydia is my favorite - super lovely, but never super popular - you can get your different fix without causing lifelong problems for you child

Rosalie is my second favorite - classic and a perfect pairing with Lydia, love the simple elegance of the middle names - Jane & Kate

Averie???? if you have to use this over used trendy name - SPELL IT CORRECTLY, again dont cause lifelong corrections for your child

Aurelia is gaining momentum but lovely as well, much better than Aurora

Lydia Jane & Rosalie Kate

Everly Kate & Cassia Jane & Aurelia Kate

any combo of these 4 would be great, but think Lydia Jane & Rosalie Kate is perfection
    i do not ignore the Rich Text toolbar provided me. i bold, italicize, enlarge, underline and CAPITALIZE for emphasis, individuality, and to capture attention among the endless Arial Standard Size Font that everyone else uses.
    i am not screaming nor will i cosset you. i do this to highlight the most important aspect of my thoughts so they are not lost again in the never ending sea of tiny, black, tempered letters that make up forums everywhere.
    ~*~ i encourage you to do the same ~*~

You have really lovely name options!

I really can't vote, but here is my feedback on the combos:
    Elodie Kate and Cassia Jane -- I love Elodie and Cassia together! Very feminine without being over the top. Really beautiful.
    Elodie Jane and Aria Kate -- These are nice, but I like Cassia much better.
    Everly Kate and Lydia Jane -- I can't decide on these...they sound nice together, but they don't seem to match in style. One is very new and "in" while the other is a more solid classic.
    Everly Catalina and Aurelia Jane -- Same issue as the above combo. Cool how Catalina goes with Aurelia though.
    Emilia Jane and Averie Catalina -- Ooh, I'm liking Emilia and Averie together! Very distinct, but not so much that they clash. I think Averie Kate would match Emilia Jane a little better.
    Emilia Kathleen and Cassia Jane -- Emilia and Cassia sound too similar for my taste and Emilia Kathleen sounds more elegant and sophisticated than the pretty and spunky Cassia Jane.
    Emilia Jane and Aurelia Kate -- Emilia and Aurelia are far to similar for me.
    Lydia Jane and Rosalie Kate -- Wow. These are perfect together!

So, favorites are: Elodie & Cassia, Emilia & Averie, and Lydia & Rosalie. Beautiful names.
    Not expecting, just planning and building lists!

Lydia Jane and Rosalie Kate

They work nicely together. They complement each other but aren't too matchy. I love the name Emilia but I've never heard anyone say the pronunciation you have; I say eh-meel-ya/eh-meel-ia.

Cassia is a runner-up name for me, perhaps with Lydia. I'm not a fan of Aria or Everly; they're a bit trendy to me. Elodie and Aurelia are nice, they're just nms and I think Rosalie and Lydia so wonderful.
    Current loves:
    Opal | Saffron
    Winslow | Hopper