Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I love your whole list! It's a tie between Liliosa Marie and Caylee Grace (I was going to be Caylee Marie until my mom saw me and said I looked like an Emily, so I am a bit biased to the name Caylee! )
    ~Emily

Ladies...
    Annabel, Carlotta, Tamar, Jubilee, Lorelei, Lola, Josie, Alice, Indira, Claire, Liliosa, Vivienne, Ella, Abigail, Ivy

Gents...
    Jameson, Samuel, Archer, Dominic, Barnaby, Paul, Henry, Oliver, Jadon, Isaac, Harrison, Lawson, Ezra, Rhys

"The most beautiful voice in the world is that of an educated Southern woman."
    (Stolen from @tabby)

Favorite is Harlow Violet. It would be Arden but I think it's too close to Aiden.

I think Harlow fits in well with the sibset.

Thanks to everyone who's commented so far.

If it makes a difference, Violet is honoring DH's mom (Like we used Helena to honor my mother when I had Jaydyn).

I like Liliosa Marie and Isabelle Quinn the best! Isabelle and the nn Lily are two of my huge favorites, though. I'm not sure about them with Jaydyn, though--I feel like something like Harlow or Caylee would fit better, but I don't like them quite so much. I think I'd go with Isabelle--not just because it's my favorite girls' name, but also because I feel it just "goes" with Mason, Aiden, and Jaydyn much better than the frilly, ethereal Liliosa does. I really love Liliosa, though!
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle + Arianne + Olivia + Violet + Charlotte + Emmeline + Eleni + Grace + Audrey + Eva + Catherine + Tess + Zoe
    Caleb + Everett + Jack + Avery + Samuel + Zane + Brody + Declan + Caspar + Grant + Rory + Thomas + Peter