Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Winter - am I crazy?

Hi lovelies,

Suddenly crushing on Winter with middle possibly Eloise. I normally don't like many noun names and I almost never like nature names - but this one feels different to me. Am I just sleep deprived? Is this a nice name? DH surprisingly is on board. Not pregnant yet but always thinking about trying for our second...
    Proud mommy to the light of my world, Gabriel Alexander (Gabriel has been my favorite name since I was little and Alexander is a family name for my husband)

Thinking about a second baby... current favorites are

Simon Augustine trying to decide for a girl!

Winter is amazing. I like a lot of word names, but I don't usually like them on real babies. I don't like season names except this one. I know 2 Winter's, one boy and one girl. I think it's beautiful, not too put there, has the great nn Winnie or just Win even though I'd use the full name. The images it conjures are icicles and frost, ice skating, hot chocolate by the fire, cuddles and snow angels and laughing in the yard with your children. I love it.

Winter Eloise has a very nice flow. It's sweet. ^_^
    Last edited by dantea; September 3rd, 2013 at 10:02 PM.
    Mother, Hellenic Pagan Priestess, and Resident Greek name expert ^_^ Call me Dantea or Remy

Kith nor Kin -- http://kithnorkin.blogspot.com/ Chapter 30 and Epilogue is up. It's done!
    Angel's Art -- https://www.facebook.com/danteasart
    http://covertocoverediting.webs.com/ -- Editing services available for cheap.

Proud Mama to:
    Persephone Elysia Willow -- June 5th 2013
    TTC #2 by Christmas 2014

I love it as a middle name, or a double middle. Eloise Winter is darling.
    Proud mama to L. and S.E.R.

*Magnolia Alice/ Evangeline Snow/ Adelaide Clover/Annabelle Violet/
    Wesley Rohan/ Hugo Phelan/August Grey/Thatcher Fox/ Ignatius Grey/Caius Grey*

I love it. I wasn't brave enough to use it myself but love it and would love to meet a Winter.
    Mom to Mhairi Elizabeth (March 19, 2010) & Fiona Lilidh (Dec 21, 2012) Baby #3 Due March 2014

You are not crazy at all!!! Winter is a fantastic name. I just love it!! Although I would use the full name and not the nn Winnie ( Winnie the Pooh ) .

Winter Eloise is very charming & elegant combo. If you love it I say go for it.
    I loved her not for the way she danced with my angels but for the way the sound of her name could silence my demons.~ Christopher Poindexter.

A lonely old soul : ~ Hebe ~ Idile ~ Psyche ~ Io ~ Agapi ~ Monaxia .
    Little gent is currently nameless .