Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Finally some closure...yet bittersweet...

I havent been on here as much since losing our baby. It is almost like the baby fever was totally drained out of me. And it is hard to see everyone discussing names for their babies who are due. But as weird as this sounds, since AF showed up yesterday after the MC it gave me closure while still being a bittersweet moment. Its like my body had a switch turn on and I feel a lot better since it happened. After I first announced losing the baby a lot of people told me they waited a year which I thought I would never do or couldnt do but after everything we have endured I feel like waiting a year is perfect. Just had to vent some and get back into the NB swing of things.

Thanks!
    TTC Baby #1 Starts Next Month!

I'm very sorry for your loss and hope you continue to find healing.
    Thrilled to be mother to @gnes Ei1ish Madeline and Fe1icity Bridget Be@trice

If we'd had boys the list was: Godfrey, Seamus, Alexander, Michael, Felix, Peter, Ignatius & Sebastian.

I'm so glad to hear you feel you've taken another step down the path to healing. There's no right or wrong way when it comes to grieving, just give yourself time to heal and you'll know when the time is right to try again, whether that be next week, next month or next year. All our love & support!
    Mummy of One:

Dominic Jameson: 3rd November 2013

sorry for your loss. I also lost the baby a few weeks ago. i understnad where you are coming from. as a name lover i just didnt care. but at the sametime people here have helped also. i pray for your healing. and your not alone. we are looking at 6 months to a year depending. if you need anything message me.
    Butter ball or pumpkin due November 2014

Married my best friend 05-11-13
    Riley Bean went to be the Lord Summer of 2013...almost 2 months

It is so hard, and I am glad you are letting yourself feel the pain and begin to heal instead of brushing it aside like it never happened. I had 2 losses in between Vio and Wolfie and I too felt the "baby fever drained out of me" and began to question ever having another...You have lots of support here, talk through it anytime. Lots of love. <3
    Married to my love since August 2001
    --—————————————
    My lovely bunch of coconuts;
    Sebastian Elihu (7/02)
    Bronwen Eliza (2/04)
    Linus Ezra Graham (9/06)
    Violet Leona (1/09) and
    Wolfgang Levi (3/13)
    Always missing our Felix Emmanuel (10/10-10/10)