Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Baby Girl born in June

We picked Lucille Matilda and are so happy! She is so small we have been calling her Lu. I picked Lucille because it is similar to my full name Suzanne in consonant/vowel structure and has a similar cute nickname Lucy/Suzy. Matilda is after her father Matthew. Turns out she has a great great great grandmother named Lucille although we didnt know it at the time. Got in some grand-parental honoring with her Hebrew name, Leeba Mazal meaning love and luck. Thanks nameberry for all the names to view!
    Last edited by suzyblue; August 22nd, 2013 at 01:26 AM.

It's beautiful name. Lucille Matilda is true winner.
    Ludwig Beowulf Percival Raphael Orpheus Sylvan Clement Gilbert Thorin Gaspar Amaury Godfrey Peregrine Arthur Wesley Edmund Caspar Roscoe Emil Leon Robin Oberon Darcy Tristan Magnus Lucius Orlando Maximilian Erik
    Ottilie Melody Cecily Rosamund Seraphina Sunniva Charlotte Melisende Sonnet Heloise Melusina Amoret Bridget Freya Cressida Celestine Nimue Novella Gwenllian Avalon Beatrice Bradamante Marigold Eliska Aurora Cvita Elysia Helena Astraea Dorothea Rosaline Emilia Saskia

Congrats to you on the safe arrival of your daughter, Lucille Matilda. Two of my favourite vintage names. I love the way the names connect with the grandparents too!
    All the best,
    Mischa.

Congratulations! Lucille Matilda is such a pretty name, I like that her name it after family members. It just makes it more special!

What a beautiful name, and I love the subtle connection to you and her father's names.
    frontrunners:
    Jane Cosima | Quentin Cyrus

considering::
    Alice | Naomi | Lucy | Fiona | Faye
    Rosalind | Bridget | Evangeline | Gwyneth | Delilah

Jude | Asher | Griffin | Nathan | Oliver
    Lars | Bram | Oren | Kieran | Rhett

🌸🌱🌸🌱🌸🌱🌸🌱🌸🌱🌸🌱
    Carly Beth
    | married 5.17.14 |
    | ttc March 2016 |