40 33.90%
  • Scarlett Ember

13 11.02%
  • Matilda Boheme

25 21.19%
  • Brigitte Snow

9 7.63%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    It's soo weird, I really don't like Cassie names that much (Cassie or Cassandra) but I really love Cassia! Normally, I think that it'd annoy me if I didn't like something that will potentially be used as a nickname. Like I wouldn't use Jennifer if I didn't like Jen/Jenny because most of them end up being called Jen or Jenny, but Cassia I think is simple enough that you could get away with it. It sounds so nice with Alora too. I vote Cassia!
    PREGNANT with our first!!!

My name is Caroline, BeatrixDaisy is just a name I like!

My favorite names:
    Emilia, Beatrix, Juliette, Chloe, Madeline, Audrey, Emerson, Alaina, Felicity, Coralie, Alessandra, Katherine, Lucy, Luna
    Holden, Noah, Nathaniel, Caleb, Cameron, Adam, Calvin, Travis, Ronan, Hudson, James, Paul, Peter, Mason, Troy

Winter Ophelia - Winter sounds too 'final' as a first name, for flow switch
    Winter Felicity - as above, plus Felicity is much too lovely to be a middle when trendy Winter will be out of style in a few years
    Cassia Snow - nice, lovely - different but not trendy or dated
    Scarlett Ember - basically Red Fire? feels jokey and over the top
    Matilda Boheme - names dont really go together or flow
    Brigitte Snow - same as above, Cassia or Felicity are much better than Brigitte

Felicity Winter
    Cassia Snow
    i do not ignore the Rich Text toolbar provided me. i bold, italicize, enlarge, underline and CAPITALIZE for emphasis, individuality, and to capture attention among the endless Arial Standard Size Font that everyone else uses.
    i am not screaming nor will i cosset you. i do this to highlight the most important aspect of my thoughts so they are not lost again in the never ending sea of tiny, black, tempered letters that make up forums everywhere.
    ~*~ i encourage you to do the same ~*~

Alora and Cassia sound great together!!
    Not expecting, just love collecting names!

My name is Erin. I am 22 years old and I have loved baby names since I was 10.

Girl names: Juliet Grace, Madeline Hope, Linnea ?, Stella Rose, Emilia Colette, Clara Noelle, Violet Elora, Lydia Charlotte, Elaine Victoria, Evelyn Ruby

Boy names: Jonathan Rhys, Wesley Quinn, Evan Robert, Joel Dominic, Quinn Patrick, Dawson Cole, Judah Nathaniel, Rhys Jeremiah, Roman Gabriel, Lachlan Jude

Quote Originally Posted by renrose View Post
    I went with Briggite, provided it's pronounced 'brig-eeta'.
    I think Brigitte Snow pronounced as Brig it ah sounds pretty with Alora.
    Psalm 23

I really love "Snow" as a Middle Name for a winter season baby girl! Personally, I don't care for "Winter" as a First Name. It just sounds too harsh and cold, unless you plan to use "Winnie" as a NN. In which case, I really like your choice of Winter Ophelia. Otherwise, I would have to eliminate the FN Winter and vote for Cassia Snow, but Cassia doesn't sound like a formal name, more like a NN. Would you consider switching the names around a bit? Felicity Snow would be a very pretty combination. Felicity means happiness! I also like the ethereal sounding combination of Ophelia Snow. It sounds very elegant, although much more formal than Felicity Snow. For some reason I just don't care for the combination of Brigitte with Snow. Best of luck to you!