Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    My daughter's name is Sena! How do you pronounce it? It's a name that I've come to sort of like over time. She was already named that when she joined our family. What is it that you don't like about the name?
    Proud mama to L. and S.E.R.

*Magnolia Alice/ Evangeline Snow/ Adelaide Clover/Annabelle Violet/
    Wesley Rohan/ Hugo Phelan/August Grey/Thatcher Fox/ Ignatius Grey/Caius Grey*

Do you like Ksenia (Sen-ya)? Ksenia Sky could be an easy transition for your family, friend & older daughters & I think it is a pretty choice. Besides that Maia seems like a good option. The other -anna names feel redundant with the -anna names in both of your other kid's names's...unless you want to continue that trend? Maia matches the other names, but isn't too matchy. Maia Penelope is cute.

Quote Originally Posted by goodkarmavt View Post
    My daughter's name is Sena! How do you pronounce it? It's a name that I've come to sort of like over time. She was already named that when she joined our family. What is it that you don't like about the name?
    I pronounce it see-nah

Thanks for all the feedback! Great names! I love the Aria suggestion- I hadn't heard that before

If you like Reagan, but not the affiliation, have you considered Regan, which is pronounced REE-gan? It's unused and in my opinion, very pretty.