Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I've always been intrigued by the name Malcolm - how did you decide on it? was it to honor someone? And are you planning a nickname for him? or do you already have one? I hate to be all questions, but are you calling little Evelyn, Evie for short?

Double Congratulations for the new little ones! (P.S. I think Miles and Malcolm are just darling for brothers! )
    O Lord, our Lord,
    how excellent is thy NAME in all the earth!
    who hast set thy glory above the heavens ~
    Psalm 8:1

"Well done, good and faithful servant; thou hast been faithful.. enter thou into the joy of thy Lord." Matt 25:23.. We will miss you dearly, Rollo

Nadia Clarice, Adelaide Susanne
    Gabriel Patrick, Corbin Tobiah

Congrats! Mazel Tov! Gorgeous names!

Quote Originally Posted by iwillpraise View Post
    I've always been intrigued by the name Malcolm - how did you decide on it? was it to honor someone? And are you planning a nickname for him? or do you already have one? I hate to be all questions, but are you calling little Evelyn, Evie for short?

Double Congratulations for the new little ones! (P.S. I think Miles and Malcolm are just darling for brothers! )
    Thanks so much! I didn't love the idea of having two kids whose names start with the same letter but Malcolm was the only name my husband and I agreed on. I do like Malcolm and Miles together though.

I also liked Henry, Howard, Oliver, Simon and some others but they were either too popular or my husband just didn't like them. Malcolm's nickname will be Mac and Evelyn's will be Evie.

I would have never come up w/ Mac as a nn for Malcolm, but it totally fits the bill! Our last name starts with Mac, so everyone calls my husb Big Mac anyway. lol

Congratulations, little Mac and Evie - too cute!
    O Lord, our Lord,
    how excellent is thy NAME in all the earth!
    who hast set thy glory above the heavens ~
    Psalm 8:1

"Well done, good and faithful servant; thou hast been faithful.. enter thou into the joy of thy Lord." Matt 25:23.. We will miss you dearly, Rollo

Nadia Clarice, Adelaide Susanne
    Gabriel Patrick, Corbin Tobiah

Congrats to you on the safe arrival of your twins, Evelyn and Malcolm. Their names go well with big brother Miles.
    All the best,
    Mischa.